Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Why he doesn't come to DC isn't up for debate, why he went to NYC is what I'm not buying given his nature and personality. 

it’s an amazing place for a young wealthy and famous person to live. i don’t think it needs to be more complicated than that and just because he’s probably more publicly insecure than most nba players would ever admit, doesn’t mean he’s so soft he doesn’t want to play in New York 

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

it’s an amazing place for a young wealthy and famous person to live. i don’t think it needs to be more complicated than that and just because he’s probably more publicly insecure than most nba players would ever admit, doesn’t mean he’s so soft he doesn’t want to play in New York 

Ya know, I got no bad blood with this man, I like trying to bury hatchets in my life for peace in sports.

Having said that, Nets are a trash organization, too.  I get wanting all the good stuff New York has to offer, but he's walking into the same place that jus recovered from trading for smoldering corpse of Celtics old core then immediately nukes it in hopes of getting him there.

This feels like an unstable situation that he's only going be given so much patience for because he's KD. I got my reality check with Kyrie from just one year in Boston. He's got to know he's basically experimenting with the remainder of his career, Brooklyn is pouring different liquids in the fire when they had Russel and could've kept brick layin. 

I feel like Nets have tried this before with a bunch of names to sell tickets, are they actually building a team up there?

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Y’all still butthurt KD chose GS? Nash and KD got along very well. I’m not really interested in Celtics vs Raptors. 

KD and Kyrie are best friends. That’s why he went. 

I just finished watching The Terror S1. Some of the crew were best friends too. Then they ate each other 👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Destino said:

I need to watch that 12 more times, how is a spot up shot that wide open?  

It was the exact same in the OKC game except they passed to Steven Adams instead of the dude wide open across the court. Protecting the paint and guys cutting to the ball thinking they can close out fast enough on that shot or intercept that pass

Edited by Hersh

Just now, Hersh said:

Clippers should pull their starters and rest until next game.  

They certainly seem to be taking advantage of the extra rest tonight.  They’re a step faster everywhere.  Denver has no answers and the more they work to get an open look, the less energy they have.