Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

33 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

No way the Bucks go down 3-0 today, right?

Absolutely possible. We beat them both times in the regular season. We can play with them. Wesley Matthews had a hell of a game guarding Butler and they still lost. Refs couldn't help them either. And they have no crowd to help them. It's just the Bubble, and the space between their ears.

This was the matchup I wanted when the Bubble games began, and the one I was pissed we didn't have initially because the season was canceled. 

That being said, I'd personally be stunned still, if they can't get one tonight. It would be a major strike against Budenholzer and a franchise altering situation, because down 3-0 you start thinking about Giannis on another team after next year

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Too much blame on coaching, i don’t like the Bucks roster in the post season.  They don’t have a point guard that makes the game easier, and no reliable perimeter in pressure situations.  They need a guy that can attack the defense off the dribble consistently at the very least.  

Bledsoe is a shoot first point guard that can’t shoot.  Middleton isn’t built for the second star role.  They aren’t winning anything until the get a play maker opposite Giannis.  Assuming they can hold onto Giannis, which they won’t unless they make a move very soon.

• Like 1

I got in on those Super Mario Puma shoes this morning.  Didn't know they were going to make websites crash for an hour lol.  Looks like Green and Kuzma are both rocking them tonight.  Them shoes look NICE when actually seeing em on people versus the stock photos.  Was debating keeping em or selling em but will most likely keep em.

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I got in on those Super Mario Puma shoes this morning.  Didn't know they were going to make websites crash for an hour lol.  Looks like Green and Kuzma are both rocking them tonight.  Them shoes look NICE when actually seeing em on people versus the stock photos.  Was debating keeping em or selling em but will most likely keep em.

I like them, and I’ve always liked red white and blue basketball shoes.  How much are they reselling for?  That’s really what the choice comes down to.  If it’s close, and you like them, keep them.

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

I like them, and I’ve always liked red white and blue basketball shoes.  How much are they reselling for?  That’s really what the choice comes down to.  If it’s close, and you like them, keep them.

I had no clue they were going to be so hard to get at all.  I figured Puma who cares about them and had the pages open on footlocker prior.  Then like 9:57am it crashed and I couldn't get to footlocker.com.  Then I tried eastbay and finishline and same thing.  Then I went to Champs and it worked and they had em so I got an order in.  Then I kept trying finishline and footlocker just to see and until like 10:45 I still couldn't get in.

They were $125 and earlier I saw em going for $300.  But I won't have em for 5-6 business days so who knows what the demand will be like.  

If they are going for under like $220 or so or less I'll probably keep em if I like em more when I seem em in person.  But if they are going for $300 or more still it would be hard not to just get rid of em lol.

• Like 1