Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Also people forget yearly that D'Antoni simply isn't an elite coach.

Credit to him for making the Rockets competitive but his high octane offenses always flounder in the playoffs. It is not a recipe for success.

This was supposed to be the year. Houston loaded up for a title run and now are one game away from elimination LOL

I think/hope we see a lot of big trades this off-season. There are a bunch of teams that need to shake up their rosters. Houston, OKC, 76ers, maybe the Bucks, Boston could if they lose tomorrow, maybe GS if they want to trade their pick.  Should be good. 

I just hope we don't see a lot of talent consolidation to where there are only like three real contenders.  I really enjoyed this playoff.  Assuming the Lakers and Clippers advance, then I could see any of the remaining five teams winning it all.

LeBron will probably win another ring, but it doesn't feel inevitable.

Why are people acting like the Rockets are the Lakers toughest test?  Hardens Rockets flaming out is the most predictable playoff occurrence thus far.  The series we’ve all been waiting for is Clipper Lakers.

I really hope the Celtics advance in the East because I like the idea of a Heat Celtics well coached share the ball series.  Not a ton of star power but it should be good basketball.  

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Small ball don’t win titles.

Warriors lineup of death 

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

I thought it was hilarious how everyone talked **** about how slow the Lakers would be not being able to catch up with "Fast" Houston. "Houston in 7" "Houston is too good."

I didn’t see a single person say this in here, online, or on tv. Have your 2 week old mutated McDonald’s chicken nuggets been making basketball predictions? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He will lose to us in the Finals, and I will finally be whole again

lakers heat would be amazing. 

Anybody but Boston at this point. **** those guys 

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Its gonna be a Lakers/Celtics Finals.

wouldn’t the Lakers tie them in championships if they win? That would be cool to rub it in their faces. Might be worth it just for the added misery and torture to Boston. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Warriors lineup of death 

The lineup would tower over the Rockets lineup. They had all guys 6'5 and smaller at one point this game. It's one thing to play without a center, it's another to go that small. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Warriors lineup of death 

I didn’t see a single person say this in here, online, or on tv. Have your 2 week old mutated McDonald’s chicken nuggets been making basketball predictions? 

lakers heat would be amazing. 

Anybody but Boston at this point. **** those guys 

wouldn’t the Lakers tie them in championships if they win? That would be cool to rub it in their faces. Might be worth it just for the added misery and torture to Boston. 

7jh7u0pppfm51.jpg?width=622&auto=webp&s=5964182686632ae3dc05ae5d81a4112581c5ceb4

• Haha 2