Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

on ESPN they were talking about the temps at court side. I thought "Yeah, they weren't ready for it. Nobody was. But at least they aren't out in the sun wearing pads and helmets....and taking hits in his heat".

Sucky situation. But it didn't benefit anybody I think. 

I can't sleep so I want to take my turn at being a dick...

I've always wondered why I should give a **** about a DC Lakers fan opinion. I mean talk about taking a short cut in life. I'm sure those championships are real special.

I'm out.

When do other people get their turn ? Hmmm...

You have certainly not always wondered...we have had this conversation several times over the years. sorry if you fail to remember those.

Seems as if my "envy" statement was accurate. Wait...I'm a Redskins fan, an O's fan, a Caps fan...hmmm... 

You question my fandom. I question your...not appropriate. I think however that in this situation that a PM would be needed if you wanted really discuss this again.

As guys "FROM DC" say, that's some bamma ass **** you trying to pull. Step up, or step out. "Wanna Go" ?

• Like 1

Question. For those you who play NBA 2k14. I just got it and I'm really good in transition. So should play with more like Pacers, Heat, Thunder? I been adjusting the defense so far. They definitely cracked it up a notch.

Warriors, Clippers, and Nuggets...

I wish people would stop saying, "I played with a broken ACL" and "Kobe issued with a bum Achilles."

A Charlie Horse shuts your leg down. Period. Can't people see the bamma couldn't even take a step?

I have no opinion on your guys argument....just love the quote.  :)

Haha.

I have no intention of arguing with him. I have explained it several times over the YEARS.

I was thinking of buying one of those Madness custom hats a few months ago. Hell, might get the wife to hook me up with my birthday coming up.

If you can't bend your leg, you can't bend your leg.

I really don't understand how anyone plays through cramps. A broken hand still sort of works. You can still sorta run on a bad knee. A cramp more or less paralyzes your lower body.

QFT

I once went bowling with an untreated broken hand and just destroyed all of my friends. A decade later it gets sore as hell in cold weather but the memory is worth it, damnit.

How ever I've had a couple charley horses in life so bad I've had to crawl off the court in front of my friends. Pretty embarrassing.

They just don't compare at all.

It doesn't mean I still won't make a couple cheap LeBron jokes like a hypocrite, though.

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy

I can't sleep so I want to take my turn at being a dick...

I've always wondered why I should give a **** about a DC Lakers fan opinion. I mean talk about taking a short cut in life. I'm sure those championships are real special.

I'm out.

People become fans of teams for all sorts of different reasons. Just because you root for a team that is outside of the city you live in means little. I see it all the time on this board and it's ignorant and ridiculous. It's easy to say they are bandwagon but you don't know when they started rooting for their team or how much they support them.

They could be a bigger fanatic than you or anyone else but just because they don't root for the local team it means less?

• Like 1

But he's a football player and football players are manly men who are willing to shorten their lives by 15 or so years in order to put themselves in better position for a field goal.

Wait...it's not a team game ?

Ugghhhh, What was he thinking getting cramped up at that point of the game, it's simply unreasonable.

People become fans of teams for all sorts of different reasons. Just because you root for a team that is outside of the city you live in means little. I see it all the time on this board and it's ignorant and ridiculous. It's easy to say they are bandwagon but you don't know when they started rooting for their team or how much they support them.

They could be a bigger fanatic than you or anyone else but just because they don't root for the local team it means less?

They never seem to be TimberWolves fans though. You don't run into northern Va fans of the Milwaukee Bucks either. In fact it's funny how often it seems to be the Cowboys, Yankees, and Lakers. I'm sure there is a reason why, but who is to say what it could be? Maybe one day someone will figure it out. Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

They never seem to be TimberWolves fans though. You don't run into northern Va fans of the Milwaukee Bucks either. In fact it's funny how often it seems to be the Cowboys, Yankees, and Lakers. I'm sure there is a reason why, but who is to say what it could be? Maybe one day someone will figure it out.

I know this is completely anecdotal & rare as hell but I can say with maybe one exception, every one of friends that grew up with me in NoVA and rooted for Dallas were actually born and spent some of their childhood in Texas, and almost all in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area. Same goes for my Laker fan friends, all from Southern California.

Believe me, I know this isn't the norm.