Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Are you from Miami or are you wearing a Lebron jersey over your Yankees t-shirt? Don't come to a DC sports message board acting like it's not ok to dislike Lebron. There's history to consider.

Strike a nerve? Funny you do the same about Durant, but blasphemy when someone backs up lebron. Let's not be hypocrites now, please tell me how you are physician and all cramps are the same.

I think your Durant jersey is too small, it's cutting off circulation bro.

Edited by Ozymandias

Are you from Miami or are you wearing a Lebron jersey over your Yankees t-shirt? Don't come to a DC sports message board acting like it's not ok to dislike Lebron. There's history to consider.

The dislike of LeBron from Wiz fans is absurd.

There was no rivalry...he whipped that...

Edited by Kosher Ham
  • Like 2

Stale, non circulating air just sucks especially since it is being sucked up by 20k people in the stands. Its like playing in a sauna. Should they have stopped the game, probably not but it just doesn't seem right even though both teams and the fans have to endure it. My 2cents

Bosh told Lebron "whats the big deal. I play with cramps once a month"

Edited by I_Bleed_B&G

The dislike of LeBron from Wiz fans is absurd.

There was no rivalry...he whipped that...

I don't even think it's about him beating us in the playoffs. People just love to hate the guy and will nitpick anything to prove why he isn't a great player.

Used to be Kobe fans, now it's more Durant fans.

Strike a nerve? Funny you do the same about Durant, but blasphemy when someone backs up lebron. Let's not be hypocrites now, please tell me how you are physician and all cramps are the same.

I think your Durant jersey is too small, it's cutting off circulation bro.

KD is from here, reps DC all the time, and even had his first nike shoes released in a Redskins colorway. Didn't he even lobby Desean Jackson to sign with the Skins? He's also never burned the Wizards in the playoffs, repeatedly. Problem?

I have no problem with Lebron cramping up. You can't walk if your legs cramp up and those muscles don't simply stop cramping. I've said that several times. Lebron has a history of cramping up, no surprise that his legs failed him in the San Antonio sweat lodge.

• Like 1

Please don't tell me what to do  :)

Ok, act like the dumbass that takes the troll bait.  You're hatred for me is strong lol.  

Edit - not sure why, all the previous trash talk was in fun.  Regardless if I dislike LeBron and the Heat.

Double Edit - are you trolling me now?  LOL

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Espn has a medical expert coming on the show specifically to address Steve's accusations towards Lebron. They haven't provided an address for us to send warm wishes and flowers yet though.

Edited by Destino

KD is from here, reps DC all the time, and even had his first nike shoes released in a Redskins colorway. Didn't he even lobby Desean Jackson to sign with the Skins? He's also never burned the Wizards in the playoffs, repeatedly. Problem?

I have no problem with Lebron cramping up. You can't walk if your legs cramp up and those muscles don't simply stop cramping. I've said that several times. Lebron has a history of cramping up, no surprise that his legs failed him in the San Antonio sweat lodge.

Darrel Armstrong was a skins fan also, what's your point? Should i have been a Armstrong fan also?

So yeah, like I said, you just hate the guy. If you would have said that from the beginning, I wouldn't have wasted my time responding to you.

Darrel Armstrong was a skins fan also, what's your point? Should i have been a Armstrong fan also?

So yeah, like I said, you just hate the guy. If you would have said that from the beginning, I wouldn't have wasted my time responding to you.

My point was made clearly, but the short version is you're terribly and unforgivably wrong. Just make peace with it.

I don't even think it's about him beating us in the playoffs. People just love to hate the guy and will nitpick anything to prove why he isn't a great player.

Used to be Kobe fans, now it's more Durant fans.

Envy. I was talking to a buddy of mine a few weeks ago about all of the really good players the Bullets have had over the years and how they still found a way to no be a cohesive unit.

Meh, its the Wizards. Close enough....  :D

Don't poke the skunk. Respect your elders this time and allow me to give you direction.

How much did you drink tonight ?

Who in the hell cares about what color sneakers a guy drops ? I rep DC... hell I was listening to Chuck Brown on blast today when I went to the store, while wearing a training camp shirt from last year and my custom sneaks. 

See what I mean ? So what ?

Ok, act like the dumbass that takes the troll bait.  You're hatred for me is strong lol.  

That was just my roundabout way of telling you I don't really need you to co-sign, or to be my internet friend, or whatever it is exactly that you were trying to accomplish there. Nothing personal (sadly it appears you took it that way)

Nah, the hatred for you is not strong in this one. I honestly have no opinion  of you whatsoever. I have to ask though.... Is this that weird thing where people want to make an ill timed friendship gesture, get shunned, and then try instead to do everything possible to get said person to actually care enough to hate them?

That plan doesn't seem to be going so well. Maybe you should go watch some Larry Johnson YouTube highlights to help ease the pain.

Seriously, does anyone else want to make another retarded comment before I wrap this up? If not, then peace. Heat folded at the end, and the Spurs took advantage. Props to them. They beat us without playing anywhere near their best. If we can't answer next game, we will be in big trouble.

Who said it was a rivalry? He was the instrument of our destruction. Are we supposed to love him for it?

My feelings towards Lebron dont stem from it being cool or because everyone else does it. He made a habit of breaking our heart as a fanbase annually then brought his talents to our team's division of all places. I think its cool with all that fame he stuck with his high school sweetheart, so as a person its no big deal. Does it mean i have his app on my phone? Hell no.

Who said it was a rivalry? He was the instrument of our destruction. Are we supposed to love him for it?

No, he was not.

The Bullets/Wizards team was really not that good. Gil and Co. equal the Hawks with Wilkins...decent...nothing special.

No one is saying love him. I have a ton of respect for Tim Duncan, Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Karl Malone, John Stockton, etc...

Give the guy his due, he has earned it.

Man, things are getting hot in here. We're all Redskins fans, guys. Good people. :)

Ray Ray surprised the hell outta me when he yammed on Danny Green. Shuttleworth still has some life in those legs.

Edited by Chew

Don't poke the skunk. Respect your elders this time and allow me to give you direction.

Frankly I don't do enough poking (no Hibbert). I think I take the high road way too often these days. I miss the old Sinister. The bitter, angry one that that needed very little reason to go off on someone.

Nowadays, I'm more mature, and people need to say something really stupid for that person to come out again. And someone said something really stupid. There's no other way to rationally explain it.

But I'm cool now. It's all good. Lead the way, mentor. 

How much did you drink tonight ?

Who in the hell cares about what color sneakers a guy drops ? I rep DC... hell I was listening to Chuck Brown on blast today when I went to the store, while wearing a training camp shirt from last year and my custom sneaks.

See what I mean ? So what ?

Good lord, I gave reasons why Durant is well liked in this area which are all true. Clearly I should have underlined the fact that he didn't kill the local team in the playoffs a point you accidentally left out. Had he done that all the shoes in the world wouldn't buy him an ounce of good will from me. Does that also not matter at all? When did it become unreasonable for fans of a team to hold a grudge.
  • Like 1