Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I told my buddy this afternoon...The Heat won't win if they can't play perimeter D.  If not for all of the sloppy turnovers the Spurs might have really put it on them.

The Heat/AC thing is something that is irrelevant...both team are playing with the same ball under the same conditions. That would be a horrible excuse...wait somebody tried to used that...

• Like 1

Who needs lights? I played in the dark as a kid. These are grown men, they scurred of the night. Lool

These guys on this forum cry when they get a cramp in their big toe.

Pops shirt is soaking wet. Not one dry spot.

Everyone needs lights. What are you a cat? Stop talking crazy.

Go on, finish making those excuses for him. I know it'll help you feel better.

I must have missed where I made excuses for him. But by all means, continue being a moron. Give me a classic stevemcqueen internet essay on how you inadvertantly told us you probably don't do much athletic activity. 

Again, no ones body is the same Muscles, energy expended.... All of that matters. I've had cramps. Some minor that you can walk off. Others that debilitate you. But please, feel free to call someone a **** over the internet because you know jack **** about playing, or doing anything strenuous with severe cramps.

We lost one game, whoopty ****ing doo. Im making excuses for NO ONE. Certainly not for a ****ing AC blowing out in an arena in game 1 of the ****ing Finals.

Have you lost your mind?

Miami fell apart in the last three minutes. Danny Green found his range and came up huge. Miami got shell shocked and looked lost. The LeBron thing threw them.

Still, they had 19 and were within striking distance.

Idiots at ESPN already comparing this to the flu game. So predictable...

Come on guys, lets not fight over stupid **** like LeBron's leg cramps.  Cramps are no joke, and being someone that gets them on occasion, if its the hammys, you're ****ed.  I woke up one morning and got two simultaneous ones in my calves and I thought I was going to die.  I was laying in the recliner and I had knots near the size of golf ball and a half throbbing in my calves.  

After its over, the muscles hurt so much, just walking on them sucks and hurts like hell.

But, seems odd that the only player on the court that cramped up like that was LeBron, when they were getting beat, and he was not playing well.  Not saying he is faking it, but it was just extremely odd.  And I will joke about it and what not because I'm not really a LeBron/Heat fan.  But, all jokes aside, that **** hurts lol.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

I know, man  :)

Tell 'em all those times you played ball indoors with 90+ degree heat and cramped up, and played through it. You ever cramped anything other than moving your hand over a cursor before? 

There are no excuses, but please try not stroll into moron territory when calling someone a **** over the internet from your air conditioned (assumed) residence.

Youre wasting your time dude. He's like the leader of the Anti-LeBron campaign.

It was a fantastic game, spurs were hitting everything. LeBron barely played in the fourth quarter, I think the heat will be fine. Game 2 is huge now, Miami hasnt lost back-to-back games in a while. But if they lose Game 2... it will be hard to fight back.

It was a fantastic game, spurs were hitting everything. LeBron barely played in the fourth quarter, I think the heat will be fine. Game 2 is huge now, Miami hasnt lost back-to-back games in a while. But if they lose Game 2... it will be hard to fight back.

Game 1 is history.

I'm more interested in his 5 page report from his sofa how all athletes should be able to play through cramps, no matter the severity. Thats where Im at now.

I must have missed where I made excuses for him. But by all means, continue being a moron. Give me a classic stevemcqueen internet essay on how you inadvertantly told us you probably don't do much athletic activity. 

Again, no ones body is the same Muscles, energy expended.... All of that matters. I've had cramps. Some minor that you can walk off. Others that debilitate you. But please, feel free to call someone a **** over the internet because you know jack **** about playing, or doing anything strenuous with severe cramps.

We lost one game, whoopty ****ing doo. Im making excuses for NO ONE. Certainly not for a ****ing AC blowing out in an arena in game 1 of the ****ing Finals.

Have you lost your mind?

LOL! No I haven't, but I think you have. I like you Sinister, so I'm not going to mess with you. I think for your sake, you should avoid posting tonight.

But we're talking about NBA players understand. They play through a lot worse than cramps, and in games that are far less meaningful. That was a cowardly thing for LeBron to do.

Game 1 is history.

I'm more interested in his 5 page report from his sofa how all athletes should be able to play through cramps, no matter the severity. Thats where Im at now.

LOL, come on Sinister, don't let him troll you like that.  It was very odd, but ****ing leg cramps suck ass.  It was equal playing conditions, but every athlete is different and most likely, he didn't stay hydrated enough.  Heat are a great team, four straight Finals appearances with two straight championships says it all.

I don't like them that much, but they are the team to beat.   Game 2 is going to be the pivotal game anyhow.  If the Spurs go up 2-0, I think the Heat are in trouble this year.

As someone else pointed out...cramping...not easy to move at all.

I ran track and played Base, basket, and Foot BALL.

It's horrible and painful. Woke up with one when I was in HS where I could not straighten out my leg for a few minutes.

LOL! No I haven't, but I think you have. I like you Sinister, so I'm not going to mess with you.

Hey, don't be shy now.  :)

I like a good highly charged argument filled with animosity. Its cathartic....

But we're talking about NBA players understand. They play through a lot worse than cramps, and in games that are far less meaningful. That was a cowardly thing for LeBron to do.

Aaand it still didn't register.

Everyone's mortal when it comes to severe cramps. ****ing NFL players stay in the locker room due to cramps. Doesn't matter who you are, if one leg, or both legs lock up, you aren't going anywhere until you rehydrate properly (often with people getting iv's) or risk further damage/pain, that can last for days. 

If you actually experienced it it wouldn't be such a foreign concept to you, and you wouldn't be so quick to call someone a **** from your oh so friendly confines.

Try it sometime....

LOL, come on Sinister, don't let him troll you like that.  

Please don't tell me what to do  :)

Edited by Mr. Sinister

He's probably still bitter about LeBron cramping up in game 4 against the thunder and coming back, nailing a three pointer haha.

Are you from Miami or are you wearing a Lebron jersey over your Yankees t-shirt? Don't come to a DC sports message board acting like it's not ok to dislike Lebron. There's history to consider.

Come on guys, lets not fight over stupid **** like LeBron's leg cramps. Cramps are no joke, and being someone that gets them on occasion, if its the hammys, you're ****ed. I woke up one morning and got two simultaneous ones in my calves and I thought I was going to die. I was laying in the recliner and I had knots near the size of golf ball and a half throbbing in my calves.

After its over, the muscles hurt so much, just walking on them sucks and hurts like hell.

But, seems odd that the only player on the court that cramped up like that was LeBron, when they were getting beat, and he was not playing well. Not saying he is faking it, but it was just extremely odd. And I will joke about it and what not because I'm not really a LeBron/Heat fan. But, all jokes aside, that **** hurts lol.

No reason to fake it, they were up 7 when he first went out. He might have pulled a hammy. I always thought you could play through cramping, but then one day I cramped so bad I couldn't stand up. So I'm not gonna call LeBron a **** for it, its not even like he was having a bad game, he was having a great game up to that point.

Even without Lebron they had a 2pt lead and then proceeded to give up wide open looks to SA the final 6min or so.

I knew Lebron sets the tone for their defense but dang that was ugly.

There should be criticism of the Heat but not Lebron it should be for the rest of the guys for packing it up after Bron went out

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

You wanted to stop the game because it got hot? These are pro athletes, the manliest of manly men. You don't wave the game off because it gets hot.

I can't give Lebron crap for cramping...can't help that and it's often not physically possible or realistic to play thru

But I will give people crap suggesting the game be delayed or acting like this issue, that affected both teams, was unfair to Miami. It wasn't even like it was some ridiculous temperature like approaching 100. People play ball outside in 90 degree weather all summer long. Is it ideal? No. Should a finals game of a major sport be delayed because of it. No chance

Spurs have lost only one home game this post season and have won 8 straight by double digits. That's serious business.

LOL! No I haven't, but I think you have. I like you Sinister, so I'm not going to mess with you. I think for your sake, you should avoid posting tonight.

Skipping past your first sentence...

You can not be serious. Atheletes are in tune with their bodies. If it isn't going to work, it simply isn't.

I am rooting for the Spurs in this series, but your misunderstanding of what happened right there, makes you look foolish.