Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Paul george blaming the refs, pacers are mentally weak. I didn't see him complain after game 1, a team with real leadership wouldn't blame the refs. I guess he forgot his team turned it over 14 times to Miami 5. Go home Indiana fakers, they thought they arrived after losing to Miami in seven last year, lol.

Edited by skinsfan1523

Lance Stephenson.... The gift that keeps on giving. Love that dude. Someone please give him a ridiculous contract at the end of the season.

I would love nothing more than for them to pull the plug next game in front of their fans, and personally send them to the offseason for the 3rd year in a row, in what is sure to be a summer filled with lots of soul searching and fishing trips.

Paul George: "We outplayed them tonight."

He actually said that with a straight face.

In a lot of ways they did.  Sadly they committed way too many stupid fouls and gave the Heat 34 free throw attempts.  They made 30 and won the game easily.  The Pacers seem to specialize in beating themselves.  

Edited by Destino

The NBA playoffs are just boring now. Especially in the East.  You know who is coming out every year.  I use to watch like every game.   Now I really couldn't care less unless DC was in it.  Please get back to college basketball where other teams actually make a name for themselves and there's more contenders than just like 3 teams.

The NBA playoffs are just boring now. Especially in the East. You know who is coming out every year. I use to watch like every game. Now I really couldn't care less unless DC was in it. Please get back to college basketball where other teams actually make a name for themselves and there's more contenders than just like 3 teams.

I think some of you take pleasure in whining like babies all the time.

• Like 2

In a lot of ways they did.  Sadly they committed way too many stupid fouls and gave the Heat 34 free throw attempts.  They made 30 and won the game easily.  The Pacers seem to specialize in beating themselves.  

In what way did they outplay the Heat? It's not as if the Heat stole the game in the 4th quarter. They trailed the entire game.

Edited by DM72

In what way did they outplay the Heat? It's not as if the Heat stole the game in the 4th quarter. They trailed the entire game.

Shot a higher percentage from the field and from three. They out rebounded the heat. They had more assists than the heat. Normally having those three would equal a win.

The whole league lives in fear of the mighty Hornets!!!

Ha, the Charlotte Hornets wish they were the "Mighty Hornets". That title goes to Alabama State...

Anyway(s)...

Man, the Pacers were so close to being a dominant team. They are just too inconsistent. Maybe it's the youth, or coaching, or whatever. But I think their time is over. I think the other teams in the East will improve and they will decline. 

And what are they going to do with Stephenson? I think there is no way he comes back next season. And if that is the case, that is a crucial blow to them. 

Shot a higher percentage from the field and from three. They out rebounded the heat. They had more assists than the heat. Normally having those three would equal a win.

In last nights game, stats don't come close to telling the entire story. Anyone who watched the game, no way they would say the Pacers outplayed the Heat.

The NBA playoffs are just boring now. Especially in the East. You know who is coming out every year. I use to watch like every game. Now I really couldn't care less unless DC was in it. Please get back to college basketball where other teams actually make a name for themselves and there's more contenders than just like 3 teams.

Well, the East is a weaker conference, sure, but Indiana was primed during the season to make a serious run at Miami. They are in a funk true, but Miami has been pretty dominant and lights out this entire postseason. I thought Miami might have a bit of trouble with both the Nets and Pacers but they are handling their business like champs, props to them.

The West has had an extremely fun playoffs so far. Ibakas calf was a definite buzzkill to the WCF but again, it's not inconceivable that the Spurs wouldn't be coming out of the conference anyway. Let's see what happens the rest of the way.

I also don't know how you could complain about the playoffs being boring now. The NBA has never been about Cinderellas, typically you always know the top 2-4 teams are going to meet in the conference finals.

That hasn't really changed this year unless you are just saying that you are burnt out on the whole NBA.

The NBA seems to exist just so non-NBA fans can criticize it.

A lot of people find MLB extremely boring, but there doesn't seem to be a presence of folks online who show up to any MLB discussion to **** about it.

It's really bizarre.

I sort of understand the people that just hate the NBA in general (though I think they are wrong). The people I hate are the ones who seem to believe that the NBA should have just ceased operations the day after Jordan hit that jumper over Russell. I really think there are people who are mad at the NBA for existing after Michael Jordan's career ended.

The NBA playoffs are just boring now. Especially in the East.  You know who is coming out every year.  I use to watch like every game.   Now I really couldn't care less unless DC was in it.  Please get back to college basketball where other teams actually make a name for themselves and there's more contenders than just like 3 teams.

College basketball sucks to be honest.  It's slow, sloppy and the 35 second shot clock is ridiculous.  The Tournament is certainly better than the NBA playoffs most years but the product sucks compared to NBA basketball.

And as long as the 1 and done trend continues you will continue to have more sloppy play and less great teams in the tournament.

Edited by Sticksboi05
  • Like 1

A bunch of middle aged 6'10 former D3 college players could outrebound the Heat. Unfortunately they couldn't outplay the ball into the net, or stop the Heat from outplaying them to pieces on offense. But that will be a comforting thought for them, I'm sure, when they're sent home. Typical losers mentality.

The NBA seems to exist just so non-NBA fans can criticize it.

A lot of people find MLB extremely boring, but there doesn't seem to be a presence of folks online who show up to any MLB discussion to **** about it.

It's really bizarre.

I sort of understand the people that just hate the NBA in general (though I think they are wrong). The people I hate are the ones who seem to believe that the NBA should have just ceased operations the day after Jordan hit that jumper over Russell. I really think there are people who are mad at the NBA for existing after Michael Jordan's career ended.

I just want to know what league these people were watching in the past. I don't think there has ever been a time when the NBA was as watchable as it is now.

I mean, if you prefer watching a bunch of guys dribble around and pass and take 10 minutes to get a shot off, then by all means do it, but I don't get the point of declaring all of this in the NBA thread. No one is forcing you to watch (and eternally complain about fouls).

The Heat killed them with turn overs, even though I think the Pacers turnovers were below their season average, the heat only had I think 5. LeBron mentioned it in the post game conference once someone asked about Paul saying they won because of free throws.