Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

havent heard that name in forever 

He writes for the Athletic now.  I read his draft coverage in spite of myself, and to his credit, he admitted that he was wrong about the value of modern centers.  Kind of with a caveat though in that he thinks the value of the center comes only really when they are skilled.  Rudy Gobert and Bam Adebayo aren't necessarily that skilled beyond being able to pass out of doubles, hit wide open catch and shoot jumpers, and attack hard close-outs with a couple of dribbles.  Stuff that is kind of minimal for forwards and guards.  Where they add tremendous value to their teams is with their defense and rebounding, which is stuff that most forwards and guards can't do.

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

She might be 25, but it's hard to tell.  She's got the plastic surgery that a 50 year old would get who's trying to act like she's 25 and still has it....but she doesn't look 50.

Looks like too much makeup.  Lately some women have started putting on so much they look like they’re in disguise.

• Like 1

Watching Denver/Lakers after watching GS blowout Dallas. The West is insane this year compared to the East. Every team that doesn't make the playoffs in the West would be the 5th or 6th seed at worst in the East with the exception of Minnesota. If KAT was healthy, they easily make the playoffs in the East. 

I'm watching Lakers Nuggets from last night on DVR and the Lakers are wearing Blue and white. Los Angeles is in cursive. This is a fashion faux pax. You cannot wear this. Where's the yellow? Where's the purple? The Lakers aren't blue and white.

And then you think Denver would have some sense but those Nuggs jerseys ugly AF too. They wearing red and white? What the ****? Where are the baby blue Carmelo Nuggets jerseys or at least the dark blue Nuggets jerseys? What is this ****?

Why does the NBA insist on hauling out these alternate unis every game? This isn't an online 2k match. This is a PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL GAME. PUT THE ALTERNATES AWAY

23 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I'm watching Lakers Nuggets from last night on DVR and the Lakers are wearing Blue and white. Los Angeles is in cursive. This is a fashion faux pax. You cannot wear this. Where's the yellow? Where's the purple? The Lakers aren't blue and white.

is this a throwback to their Minneapolis Lakers franchise? So it works 

If ever I needed more evidence that ix is an NBA casual 😂

Its the Minneapolis/Early LA  Elgin Baylor unis, bruh.

I honestly don't like most of the standard NBA jerseys. Probably why most of them hardly ever wear them anymore.

Saw Ja on the highlights last night rocking the Pau/White Chocolate era Grizz unis. 💰 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1