Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

42 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't help the all too familiar sense of inevitability. Theyre done playing with lint.

Hope Durant is alright, has it been announced as torn or not?

Edited by Renegade7

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

God I hope it’s a calf strain.  

If it’s an actual calf strain he’s out three months.  It would be better, obviously, than an achilles but he’d still be out for the playoffs.  Warriors are in trouble if it’s anything serious.  

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Depends on the severity of the strain. 

I’ve had one and the strange thing about it is that it feels like someone kicked you.  At first.  Then it hurts like hell when you try to keep walking on it.  The way Durant looked behind him when it happened, makes me think that’s what it was.  

If the muscle fibers were stretched to the point of bleeding, which is what a calf strain is, I’d assume he’d be out for the playoffs. Super athletes and pain meds can work miracles though, so I could be wrong.

Edited by Destino

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’ve had one and the strange thing about it is that it feels like someone kicked you.  At first.  Then it hurts like hell when you try to keep walking on it.  The way Durant looked behind him when it happened, makes me think that’s what it was.  

If the muscle was torn, which is what a calf strain is, he‘s done for the playoffs.  

Grade 1 is 1-2 weeks recovery. Best case scenario he still misses the rest of the series.