Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Kobe is being that guy we've all seen in pick up games. He decides that he's better than everyone on his team so he never passes it and then looks around like questioning why no one else is scoring any points.

But we all knew this was going to happen and we will watch Kobe's star burn itself out magnificently.

Oh please he's been doing it his whole career.  Guy is/was a volume scorer.  One more reason why any talk of him being better than LeBron (or you know who but you'll whine if I type his name) is laughable.  I'd take Timmy all-time too.

Right after Lebron said he wouldn't tolerate selfish play. Waiters got his minutes cut and Kyrie stopped passing. Maybe they punished the wrong guard?

I will note that when Waiters talked trash about he and Kyrie being the best backcourt, Wall wondered if Waiters would even start. :)

(The answer is still Golden State)

Edited by Destino

Too long and only because his jumpshot looked awesome. Never scored but sweet looking jumper.

It looked good but he never made it. Hence the nickname Arvis, (because he has no J).

I used to support and hype him hard. And only semi-joking. He always looked like he was just on the verge of putting it together and blowing up. Back in the WizardsExtreme days I would always be arguing that this was the year, he was going to average 15ppg this year. Never happened. 10.2 is his highest.

He also, IIRC, had no knees and was constantly hurt and missing HUGE chunks of time. Only the Wizards would draft a player in the top 10 with no knees.

Anyway, he played 7 years in the league, the first 4 of them here (and made $13 mil for his career)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/hayesja01.html

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

I hate the Clippers but love to watch them play. Never seen 5 grown men complain more in my life lol

Go warriors

It's even worse in person. I WAS a HUGE Blake Griffin fan in college. Was so disappointed when we didn't win the lottery. Wanted that MUCH more than the Wall lottery (I'm not complaining now though. Wall is a star). So anyway, Griffin's "rookie" year, went to the Clippers' one game here in DC. I swear to God, I've NEVER seen a player complain and cry to the refs more in my life. No exaggeration, EVERY SINGLE stoppage in play he'd be ****ing and moaning toward them. And for a "rookie" to do that? I went from loving him to absolutely despising him. Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Two decent teams in the West are going to miss the playoffs. My guess is Phoenix and Sacramento. OKC and LAC are going to make it. That'd give us the same 8 teams as last year, but with the seeding shuffled around.

Cleveland will make the playoffs. Milwaukee is obviously not going to. But I see a tough road for Atlanta to make it if the two New York teams continue playing well. Didn't expect the Knicks to be this frisky. Atlanta had a tough draw getting Toronto and San Antonio early, but they can get wins against Charlotte and New York in their next three and move up in the standings.

Cleveland is pretty bad right now. But hey, one down, 64 more to go Nate Silver.

Utah looks a lot better OTOH. Insofar as they now have some legit players and no longer suck. Derrick Favors looks like he's finally made a leap and is starting to justify his draft slot. And Gordon Hayward has been playing like an All Star. That's a nice inside-out forward combo.

The 2010 draft class is coming into its own. Cousins should have been an AS last year. Bledsoe might have been if he didn't get hurt. Wall and Paul George already established as studs. It's turning out to be a damn fine class. Last year I had some pretty intense arguments on RealGM with a certain few posters that claimed the 2011 was better. Hell no.

She's leaning over and jutting her ass out and the camera is almost level with her ass. Anyone's ass would look huge if they did that. That girl is hot.

Pretty girl, but I'm not a Hugh Jass kind of guy.

I saw several publications that picked the Jazz 15th in the west. I would have said Lakers or Kings first.

Edited by pjfootballer

The 2010 draft class is coming into its own. Cousins should have been an AS last year. Bledsoe might have been if he didn't get hurt. Wall and Paul George already established as studs. It's turning out to be a damn fine class. Last year I had some pretty intense arguments on RealGM with a certain few posters that claimed the 2011 was better. Hell no.

Evan Turner still sucks ass. Is he still in Boston? Still sucking ass I presume?

What a bust he's been. I remember leading up to the draft, 106.7 trying their hardest to push the idea that there was a debate on who we'd take #1, Wall or Tuner. Had a commercial spot where it was callers arguing for one or the other.

"Wall needs to be the pick. He's going to be a stud."

"Evan Turner all day. He's mature and knows the right way to play. We need a sure thing like him."

**** like that. I always assumed that the Turner call was the ONE guy who called in pushing Turner. God I hate 106.7 (this, listening to it leading to to the draft, was right after the antenna got broken off the car and it was the only station I could get. Went a full year like that. Hell, pure hell. No choice but to listen to Lavar and Chad Flukes. No lie, there was many a times I was stuck on 66 and I would turn the rafio off, roll down my windows and listen to bumper-to-bumper traffic. THAT beat the hell out of Lavar and Flukes)

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.
  • Like 2

You couldn't find that middle with a tank turret.

I don't get turned on by pears.

Her ass is severely disproportionate to the rest of her body.

I thought you were kidding when you said it the first time.

i STILL think you might just have Andy Kaufman like skills at maintaining an awkward joke until everyone else starts to nervously shuffle their feet

Two decent teams in the West are going to miss the playoffs. My guess is Phoenix and Sacramento. OKC and LAC are going to make it. That'd give us the same 8 teams as last year, but with the seeding shuffled around.

Cleveland will make the playoffs. Milwaukee is obviously not going to. But I see a tough road for Atlanta to make it if the two New York teams continue playing well. Didn't expect the Knicks to be this frisky. Atlanta had a tough draw getting Toronto and San Antonio early, but they can get wins against Charlotte and New York in their next three and move up in the standings.

this has to be the first time in 10 years anybody has mentioned Sacramento in a "play-offs picture" conversation.

yes, it is in November, and yes it is only to say that they won't quite make it....

but hey... progress is progress!

That is way too much ass. Sorry, I don't find that the least bit hot.

she barely has any ass tho, lol. Her back is arched. She thick, but if you think thats way too much then maybe Miley Cyrus type of asses is what you want. Which is cool.

Her ass is severely disproportionate to the rest of her body.

lol, its really not
  • Like 1

Evan Turner still sucks ass. Is he still in Boston? Still sucking ass I presume?

What a bust he's been. I remember leading up to the draft, 106.7 trying their hardest to push the idea that there was a debate on who we'd take #1, Wall or Tuner. Had a commercial spot where it was callers arguing for one or the other.

"Wall needs to be the pick. He's going to be a stud."

"Evan Turner all day. He's mature and knows the right way to play. We need a sure thing like him."

**** like that. I always assumed that the Turner call was the ONE guy who called in pushing Turner. God I hate 106.7 (this, listening to it leading to to the draft, was right after the antenna got broken off the car and it was the only station I could get. Went a full year like that. Hell, pure hell. No choice but to listen to Lavar and Chad Flukes. No lie, there was many a times I was stuck on 66 and I would turn the rafio off, roll down my windows and listen to bumper-to-bumper traffic. THAT beat the hell out of Lavar and Flukes)

it was the stupidest fake debate ever. I was disgusted they tried hard to push this. Wall was clearly the choice. I remember the first time the Wizards played the Sixers that season (I was there, and we came back from a 20 point deficit). Wall lead the comeback and ****ted on them while Turner could barely dribble.

Dukes and Lavar know nothing about any other sport than their barely passing interest in the NFL.