Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Lebron isn't the reason the heat are losing.

If he is supposed to be competing for "GOAT" then this is a game where he puts the team on his shoulders and dominates the opponent.

He may not be the only reason they are losing, but he is the reason they are not winning. 

• Like 1

Lebron isn't the reason the heat are losing.

Yeah, but "Lebron" as a mindset is!  And how would we know?  The dude does nothing when his team needs it, instead he makes a bunch of buckets down 20+.  Was he the reason the HEat lost vs. the MAvs when Marion made him his **** and when he disappeared?  I mean it certainly wasn't on Wade who put in an extraordinary effort at times.

Maybe Miami should have picked up Diaw, but then again, I think we all know how little he'd resemble his game now having to play with the likes of Lebron and Wade.

Except for the fact these games have been blowouts, I'd like to know Lebron's stats, INCLUDING turnovers for the final five minutes of fourth quarters.

What we're seeing now is the rewriting of history to protect Lebron's reputation.  It's always Wade or Bosh or whoever, nevermind that Mike Miller balled so hard for him, or how Wade would have been FMVP in 2011 if he had just been SEMI-involved and not in ghost mode.  Hell, who knows what happens if they call him for ONE of the THREE fouls he committed on Durant in Game 2 in 2012?

Has anyone ever been given so much for having done so little?  

Lebron back on the floor in a huge blowout to stat pad.  Oh, nevermind. lol

Leonard is the best player on the court anyway. So...meh.

Edited by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

yeah he is.  in order for the team to be effective he needs to be the point forward

The guy goes 7-7 in the 3rd quarter to watch his team get dismantled by San Antonio and it's his fault.  LKB is right, people are ****ing ridiculous. 

The Spurs are just making a fool of Miami, that is what's happening.  It is not what Miami isn't doing, it's what San Antonio is doing.

• Like 1

I mean I despise LeBron as much as anyone and I still think Bird is the best small forward ever.  But blaming him for this game?  Seriously?  San Antonio is putting on a basketball clinic.

Boris Diaw is throwing dimes out there for God's sake.

Lebron isn't the primary reason they're losing (though I think a legitimate argument could be made that issues surrounding him could be A reason)

But the performance thus far in the finals is yet another instance that makes me question those so quick to place him as GOAT or suggest he'll clearly be the GOAT by the time he's done.

While his stat line increased this half, it is similar to a guy putting up 200 yards and 2 TDs in the 4th when you're down 28 points. Yeah, he started draining shots and having a scoring outburst....in the 3rd....when down my 20.

Again, I don't think Lebron would get half the criticism he gets if it was an attempt from almost the beginning to make jordan comparisons to him by fans, media, and his camp themselves and then the premature arguments of him being GOAT

• Like 1

Yeah, but "Lebron" as a mindset is! And how would we know? The dude does nothing when his team needs it, instead he makes a bunch of buckets down 20+. Was he the reason the HEat lost vs. the MAvs when Marion made him his **** and when he disappeared? I mean it certainly wasn't on Wade who put in an extraordinary effort at times.

Maybe Miami should have picked up Diaw, but then again, I think we all know how little he'd resemble his game now having to play with the likes of Lebron and Wade.

Except for the fact these games have been blowouts, I'd like to know Lebron's stats, INCLUDING turnovers for the final five minutes of fourth quarters.

What we're seeing now is the rewriting of history to protect Lebron's reputation. It's always Wade or Bosh or whoever, nevermind that Mike Miller balled so hard for him, or how Wade would have been FMVP in 2011 if he had just been SEMI-involved and not in ghost mode. Hell, who knows what happens if they call him for ONE of the THREE fouls he committed on Durant in Game 2 in 2012?

Has anyone ever been given so much for having done so little?

Lebron back on the floor in a huge blowout to stat pad. Oh, nevermind. lol

Leonard is the best player on the court anyway. So...meh.

Wade looks so old right now.

Yeah, he's done, I think.  Or if you limit his minutes a la Duncan, etc. maybe he'd be great in stretches.  I think the 2011 Finals were his last hurrah.  Too bad Lebron couldn't handle being Robin long enough for him to have gotten that FMVP and put a cap on his career as alpha dog.

So pathetic. You want to ignore what he's done to make your ignorant belief true. Everything he's accomplished is only because there were useless points to be scored or its because of the other players they got their 2 titles? That's pretty much the most ignorant point of view an adult could have. I'm dumber now for reading that epic rant of duh.

Yeah, he's done, I think.  Or if you limit his minutes a la Duncan, etc. maybe he'd be great in stretches.  I think the 2011 Finals were his last hurrah.  Too bad Lebron couldn't handle being Robin long enough for him to have gotten that FMVP and put a cap on his career as alpha dog.[/quote

Lol. Some people's one night stand

I mean I despise LeBron as much as anyone and I still think Bird is the best small forward ever.  But blaming him for this game?  Seriously?  San Antonio is putting on a basketball clinic.

Boris Diaw is throwing dimes out there for God's sake.

You notice how Lebron doesn't actually throw dimes that well?  If it's not fast break (where he has done some great work, admittedly)

it's drive/post and kicks.  That's not a bad thing, but I don't see the sort of quick drive, step through, inventive pass.  I don't see this "Court vision - GOAT" that some do.

I have never rarely Lebron look as skilled with the ball as Diaw has this series.  What does that say about Lebron's actual playmaking skills?  (Let alone Bird lol.) 

So no, Lebron isn't THE reason but if you are the best player on your team and you did pretty good vs. your rivals, and your team isn't EVEN CLOSE in THREE games in the NBA Finals...HOW ARE YOU NOT PART OF THE REASON?

It's funny how the Jazz had some bad showings but still put up a fight, even when their guys didn't have the best individual games.