Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Jay-Z Sighting … in 1939 Harlem

Thinking Skins

Isn't it obvious?

I think he means the "they all look alike" aspect of it. I think you are reading way to far into things. That picture from 1939 does favor Jay-Z a lot.

BTW here is a APA article about the whole "all look alike" thing and that there is some reasons behind it.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/dec00/lookalike.aspx

Not really racist when you break it down.

I think he means the "they all look alike" aspect of it. I think you are reading way to far into things. That picture from 1939 does favor Jay-Z a lot.

BTW here is a APA article about the whole "all look alike" thing and that there is some reasons behind it.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/dec00/lookalike.aspx

Not really racist when you break it down.

yea, a white chick writing about why she thinks it's ok that white people think all black people look the same. That's even more racist.

yea, a white chick writing about why she thinks it's ok that white people think all black people look the same. That's even more racist.

Ignore science, cry racism. Great argument.

By the way this woman was not the first or only to write and do research on this topic. It can be applied to almost any race, Asians, whites, Hispanics.

I love where this thread is going. :ols:

Yes, a lot of black people look the same to white people and a lot of white people look the same to black people. Big deal. I think we can all agree for the most part that all asians look alike and it's really hard to tell what country people in the ME are from. Amirite? There's got to be a way to blame the Irish in all of this.

Personally, I believe that really is him and he is a vampire. It's the only thing that makes sense really.

Archived