Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Schedule: Predict our primetime games

SkinsGuru

Most Thursday night games are non-marquee games. Bears-Packers last year was the only real marquee match up on the Thurs schedule. Also remember that every team plays one and only one Thurs game and they try to limit travel for the road teams in those games.... That is why is be shocked if we get the Niners on a Thurs.

My prediction is that we play our thurs game at FedEx vs Lions

Most Thursday night games are non-marquee games. Bears-Packers last year was the only real marquee match up on the Thurs schedule. Also remember that every team plays one and only one Thurs game and they try to limit travel for the road teams in those games.... That is why is be shocked if we get the Niners on a Thurs.

My prediction is that we play our thurs game at FedEx vs Lions

Agreed on the first part but since the Lions have a built in Thursday game every year, I say we either host the Bears or visit the Falcons.

the teams we are playing this season (except for 2 of them) were set years in advance, so it wasnt even an option.

That's why I chuckle at the fact that networks thought that they really needed to have a primetime show to give us a schedule. It's not like we don't already know who we're playing. But people will watch, I'm sure.

Agreed on the first part but since the Lions have a built in Thursday game every year, I say we either host the Bears or visit the Falcons.

Brain cramp on my part...you are exactly right. In that case, I'd predict the Bears as well. Eagles a possibility as well.

Not going to try and guess Sunday, Monday, or Thursday or home or away for NFCE games but here are the games in primetime for me.

1. A Cowboys game

2. Eagles game (hype up Chip Kelly)

3. 49ers game

4. Giants.

Yes, that's right 4 Primetime games...hey, RG3 sells baby.

That's why I chuckle at the fact that networks thought that they really needed to have a primetime show to give us a schedule. It's not like we don't already know who we're playing. But people will watch, I'm sure.

the schdule release is just to see which order we play the teams in and the dates and times

Lets see. Our games against the Giants and Cowboys always have appeal. Then against the first place teams Green Bay, San Fran, and Denver. I think Denver is out. Their schedule is loaded with sexy matchups that would the NFL would pick before us but the Shanny factor may alter that. That may be a 4:15 game. I wouldn't discount the Bears or Vikings as we usually play good games and both have big fan bases. I am not going to guess the days but I would say. A division opponent, a first place team, and a second place team.

San Frans potential primetime games : Seattle, Houston, Atlanta, Washington, New Orleans, St.Louis, New York

Green Bay potential primetime games : Vikings,Bears, San Fran, New York, Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh

Atlanta potential primetime games : New Orleans, Carolina, Seattle, Green Bay, San Fran, Wash New England

Vikings potential primetime games : Green Bay, Seattle, Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburgh

Denver potential primetime games : Washington, Baltimore, Division Opponent, Houston, Indianapolis, New York, New England

I am going to say

our primetime games will feature

Dallas

Minnesota

Atlanta

New York/Green Bay

i don't think we get San Fran in primetime. Their schedule is loaded with sexy games and we dont have a recent history with them

IMO the primetime will be,

Dall@ss: TNF (RG3 was so good on T-Day that the networks want to see that again)

Vagiants: MNF (This rivalry is getting more bitter by the day)

SF: SNF (Kaepernick vs RG3)

Denver: SNF (Shanahan's return to Mile High is just suited for primetime)

Skins @ Denver on a Monday night would be awesome. For me!

Add: Hope to see some of you here for the game.

I'll be there. I was there in 2005.

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 10:51 AM ----------

I guess you don't attend games? My vacation planning starts at 8:02 tonight. Pretty big deal.

Archived