Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Schedule: Predict our primetime games

SkinsGuru

Week 1 at giants

week 2 giants

in all seriousness, i hope the game against green bay is prime time in december. I am planning on taking a trip over their with a packers buddy of mine to watch. Also, 1 giants game and 1 cowboys game. I also think we will play the 49ers prime time. Rodgers vs Griffin, and Kap vs Griffin will be fun to watch.

I am thinking pretty much the games you all are talking about except they will take place a little later in the season with the thinking the RGIII will be back somewhere around the 4th or 5th game. I think they will base the prime time games around his return. JMO.:)

I'm surprised there haven't been any leaks as well, last year the schedule was pretty much already out on the internet from a few different sources

---------- Post added April-17th-2013 at 01:10 PM ----------

Niners snf, broncos mnf, cowboys turkey day again

Boys will be playing an AFC team this year on Thanksgiving

I think it's possible, believe it or not, that the schedule might not even be fully finalized at the moment. At least not as of yesterday. This could be why there haven't been many leaks. Expect leaks (real or fake) to begin trickling in this afternoon and tonight.

Im really surprised people dont want to see Griffin vs Rodgers on prime time. I think that is an eventual NFC championship game.

I would guess many people wouldn't mind seeing that. I think people are just posting what they expect/predict, not necessarily what they want.

i think we will get pretty much the max number of prime time games which is 5 with couple candidate to be flexed at the end of the year

Games to be on primetime

1) Cowboys

2) Falcons

3) 49ers

4) Broncos

5) Green Bay

I think the Eagles and Giant games will be scheduled in a way it will be one of the main Sunday afternoon games...

Archived