Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Schedule: Predict our primetime games

SkinsGuru

I hate that this is until 8 PM. Used to come out at 3 or 4 PM.

And used to have many more leaks.

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 04:42 PM ----------

I've been saying all along that the Eagles are gonna start the season hot, due to no film. Much like we did in Zorn's first year. God, I hope I'm wrong if this is true.

If Vick starts week 1 though, we know exactly what he is capable of and our defense will be practicing the read option against the best in the business at doing it. They can start hot, but we will out shoot them.

I hate that this is until 8 PM. Used to come out at 3 or 4 PM.

it did? i thought it always came out at 8 pm. maybe the leaks would come out at 3 or 4 pm, but the schedule release has always been 8 pm. this year im guessing the nfl has kept the schedule away from almost every nfl worker or insider due to past years.

it did? i thought it always came out at 8 pm. maybe the leaks would come out at 3 or 4 pm, but the schedule release has always been 8 pm. this year im guessing the nfl has kept the schedule away from almost every nfl worker or insider due to past years.

Not true......until the past few years, the schedule would usually be released in the afternoon, and even during the past few years, it was out by 7 pm.

Not true......until the past few years, the schedule would usually be released in the afternoon, and even during the past few years, it was out by 7 pm.

the past 3 seasons the schedule release show has been at 8 pm. maybe the leaks have been out by 7, but the past 3 years ive followed the schedule release date very closely and its been announed right at 8 pm on nfl network..

the past 3 seasons the schedule release show has been at 8 pm. maybe the leaks have been out by 7, but the past 3 years ive followed the schedule release date very closely and its been announed right at 8 pm on nfl network..

Don't care what time the show was.......the schedule last year was clearly out by 7 pm:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?364523-2012-NFL-Schedule-Release-Today-(4-17-12)-7pm-et

I've been saying all along that the Eagles are gonna start the season hot, due to no film. Much like we did in Zorn's first year. God, I hope I'm wrong if this is true.

Some of you guys are afraid of everything.

Here here. League is trying to milk all the attention they can by going to primetime with a schedule release show.

Yet most fans are eating all this **** up. I'm still pissed that first round is now on Thursday night. I used to love waking up Saturday morning and watching the first round and rest of the draft all day long.

Yet most fans are eating all this **** up. I'm still pissed that first round is now on Thursday night. I used to love waking up Saturday morning and watching the first round and rest of the draft all day long.

Eating it up or looking forward to consuming the information as it is made available? I'm not going to refuse to find out the schedule just because it's not on my time table.

I flippin HATE HATE HATE "prime time" games.

The announce teams suck and it makes it damn near impossible to get into Fedex in time if you have the misfortune of wanting to go to one.

I wish they'd all stick to sundays :(

Sunday Night games are also primtetime games. so u mean they should just stick to sundays at 1 pm and 4:30.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2013/04/18/2013-nfl-schedule-release-philadelphia-eagles-schedule-leaked/

Not that I know if this is legitimate or not, and I suppose we'll find out in 15 minutes anyway, but looks like Philly is coming here Monday night week 1 at 7pm and we are going there week 11.

yesss sweet!!! we host them for week 1 :)

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 07:53 PM ----------

week 16 in Philly. that's going to a fun and cheap game in philly since they will suck

week 16? on the eagles schedule, it says week 11.

Archived