Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Schedule: Predict our primetime games

SkinsGuru

I was just thinking that. The first Mara joke will be as unfunny as usual!

Not sure what people will say now. Everyone said we would play the Giants in the first few weeks with the injury to RG3. We dont play the Giants till week 13!

Lets hope they are out of contention after week 13.

Nah, I want to smash their hopes, at their place, in the last week of the season. That revenge would be sweetest.

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 08:13 PM ----------

we should've got our bye week 1 so rg3 could get more time to recover. f u mara

Please tell me this is a joke...

Not going to try and guess Sunday, Monday, or Thursday or home or away for NFCE games but here are the games in primetime for me.

1. A Cowboys game

2. Eagles game (hype up Chip Kelly)

3. 49ers game

4. Giants.

Yes, that's right 4 Primetime games...hey, RG3 sells baby.

Just want to toot my own horn here for a sec...but I was 4/4...didn't honestly think they'd give us 5 prime time games

Lets see. Our games against the Giants and Cowboys always have appeal. Then against the first place teams Green Bay, San Fran, and Denver. I think Denver is out. Their schedule is loaded with sexy matchups that would the NFL would pick before us but the Shanny factor may alter that. That may be a 4:15 game. I wouldn't discount the Bears or Vikings as we usually play good games and both have big fan bases. I am not going to guess the days but I would say. A division opponent, a first place team, and a second place team.

San Frans potential primetime games : Seattle, Houston, Atlanta, Washington, New Orleans, St.Louis, New York

Green Bay potential primetime games : Vikings,Bears, San Fran, New York, Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh

Atlanta potential primetime games : New Orleans, Carolina, Seattle, Green Bay, San Fran, Wash New England

Vikings potential primetime games : Green Bay, Seattle, Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburgh

Denver potential primetime games : Washington, Baltimore, Division Opponent, Houston, Indianapolis, New York, New England

I am going to say

our primetime games will feature

Dallas

Minnesota

Atlanta

New York/Green Bay

i don't think we get San Fran in primetime. Their schedule is loaded with sexy games and we dont have a recent history with them

4 outta 5. not bad.

Archived