Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

agreed. it was a good run and they took it out on top instead of running it into the ground like HBO did true blood

Did you watch Banshee by any chance?! it was only 3 seasons as well I believe. awesome show.

True Blood lost me with the shape shifters. It never recovered from that for me. 

• Like 1

Fellow 12 Monkeys addicts..who are we thinking the Witness is?

My guess is in the spoiler below

Sam - Ramse's son

Have t watched this week's show yet but

I'd been thinking the same though when he got sucked back in time, didn't they show someone come up behind him & put a hand on his shoulder to welcome him?

TK - it wasn't triggered by this weeks show - I've been thinking that since the same time as you. It fits perfectly too. This past week's episode was very strong though so enjoy!

Have you checked out Dark Matter yet? Just finished season 1 on Netflix & Season 2 starts next Friday on SyFy.

Have you checked out Dark Matter yet? Just finished season 1 on Netflix & Season 2 starts next Friday on SyFy.

Dark Matter is great.  I loved how they ended season 1.  Pumped for season 2.  I might go back and binge watch season 1 again cause that is one show I actually watched real time and it's been a while.

I keep meaning to screen an episode of it. I'll try to check it out this weekend, I assume Comcast will have all of S1 up on demand if S2 is starting soon.

It's a great show TEG, definitely recommend it.  I thought they would do a marathon of season one on syfy, just looked and they aren't.  Not sure why, but it seems like SyFy is stuck on repeating all the Friday the 13th and Childs Play movies.  Every day, they are spammed across the day while mixing in some twilight zones and random other movies.

Watched The Standoff with Thomas Jane & Laurence Fishburne last night on Netflix because I didn't have a new show to binge qued up. Decent but pretty sure Fish's dialogue was written for Samuel L. Jackson. :P

I have a different guess about The Witness (from 12 Monkeys), but I am still watching Season 1.

Cole.

For the simple reason that he is the only one who has witnessed really anything.  Perhaps others have travelled in time once or twice, but Cole has been everywhere.

You need the plants to see him to prevent a paradox.  No matter when you are, there is a solid chance that Cole is in the same time as you.  If you don't see him with the plants, you get a paradox.

I have a different guess about The Witness (from 12 Monkeys), but I am still watching Season 1.

Cole.

For the simple reason that he is the only one who has witnessed really anything.  Perhaps others have travelled in time once or twice, but Cole has been everywhere.

You need the plants to see him to prevent a paradox.  No matter when you are, there is a solid chance that Cole is in the same time as you.  If you don't see him with the plants, you get a paradox.

Don't read my post in the spoilers lol, It's from the last episode in Season 2.  

To build on his theory, I remember when Cole goes back and speaks with the FBI agent, he makes the comment that he has gotten to know Cole well and then Cole says something like, "you only met me once back in 1961 (or whatever year it was)" looking kind of confused.  Coincidence? Or could Cole be everywhere and be the Witness?  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

Just finished the first two season of Bloodline. Lawwwwwwwd what a great show. Cant wait for season three. You guys should definitely check it out.

Now I need a new show to start. Any must watch shows?

Edited by I_Bleed_B&G
  • Like 2