Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

9 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I just started The Expanse.  About 3 episodes in.  Wife is more into SciFi than I am, but giving it a shot.  Any opinions if you've gotten further?

I'm a little further into season one than you are, think I'm on episode 7, but I think it's really good.  My problem is I watch to many shows and start one then stop watching it for other shows and I get back to it and have to start over or go back a few episodes to remember what happened.  

It's one that I definitely want to binge and started back up last week.  I say stick with it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I just started The Expanse.  About 3 episodes in.  Wife is more into SciFi than I am, but giving it a shot.  Any opinions if you've gotten further?

The first season and especially the first 5 episodes are slow. The first season lays down the characters, locations, and plot points. Season 2 kicks it into gear and it's white knuckles from then on.

• Thanks 1

If you have never watched the show Heroes, you should.  It's great imo.  And you can stream it for free (with ads...but who cares) on the NBC app.  I have watched it a few times through, thought about buying it and each season was either $25 or $30 bucks, **** that.  I'll take a few ads to watch for free.

Also, if you don't have Vudu, consider it.  You have to put down a credit card # to subscribe, but there are no monthly fees and you have early access to new movies (before the street date for blu-rays) and they have a pretty huge collection of free movies and TV shows.  Worth it just for the free stuff.

Personally, I usually just buy the newer movies on there instead of going to the theater, its like $20 per HD movie (for current ones) and my movie tickets alone for 3 people are way over that price.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

On 12/6/2019 at 1:49 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

As NickyJ said, the first several ep's are all about introducing you to all the different characters, the factions, and each storyline. But once it takes off, hold on for dear life. Plenty of political intrigue, humor, spookiness, crime drama/action type stuff. 

Between Season 4 which drops this month, and The Witcher, which arrives like within the same week, this is gonna be a gooood month

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1