Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Mr. Sinister

Dalton played worse in the first half of their game. Luck and Wilson will have issues tomorrow, though clearly not as bad as Dalton or Webb. If we get past Seattle RG3 will struggle in Atlanta. It is what inexperienced QBs do in the playoffs.

Fair enough..I do see your point then. Webb though ,...my gosh.

It's a darn shame we couldn't win one more game than we did. We would've had the #3 seed and played this clown instead of playing Seattle.

Heh...How do you think I feel as a Giant fan? One more win and GB is sweating right now. Is what it is. GB just had a bye week.

You know, next week is going to be one of those weeks where everyone will pick the Texans to lose to the Pats, and it would seem like one of those games where the underdog would come out on top. Can't see it happening though. Dalton sucked monkey ass today and still came within one terrible throw of getting the lead late, and now they have to face Brady.

sucks to be a vikings fan...i traveled to New Jersey thursday until tomorrow to see my friend from college. her dad is a hugeeee vikings fan, so they had a big party tonight. my friend from back home is also a huge vikings fan. i feel bad for them :( ah well, at least i will be back home in Virginia in time for the skins game :)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000122668/article/bruce-arians-in-hospital-will-not-coach-for-colts-vs-ravens

Bruce Arians in hospital, will not coach for Colts vs. Ravens

Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians will not coach Sunday's AFC matchup against the Baltimore Ravens due to an illness, the Colts told NFL.com's Kimberly Jones.

Arians is in the hospital but is doing fine, according to the team. Arians missed practice Thursday with what was called the flu.

Quarterback coach Clyde Christensen will take over coaching duties.

Archived