Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Mr. Sinister

Luck can easily walk all over Flacco's ass. I have zero Luck hate at this point, nor do I buy into most of our homer-dumb attempts to minimize his talent with such energy. Sure, he's not perfect, just great (already). I just want Griff's shot at ROTY to be as clear as possible.

Yeah, I don't dislike Luck but people seem to take it that way when you point out his negatives when making the case for RG3 as RoTY.

Luck has had a very solid rookie season but he just has so many turnovers, but he's a rookie and has plenty of time to fix that. Pointing out his turnovers as a rookie isn't an argument against him becoming elite eventually.

yeah yeah..I know everyone's going to say that..yes he turns it over a lot...i'll stick with my comments ;)

were it switched, most of the boyz here would be making the same defenses of luck his boosters do, and be criticizing rg3 however they could...this isn't my first rodeo :)

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 10:44 AM ----------

Yes Flacco!

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 10:45 AM ----------

Yes Flacco!!!

... I just want Griff's shot at ROTY to be as clear as possible.

Third time I watched Colt game. I think Griffin is a better overall QA this year. It's not even that close IMO. I can see how people read about RG3 ran a read-option pistol, watch some highlights and think he is not a "complete" QB, but that only because you don't watch his game.

This Sunday will answer some questions between Luck, RG3 and Wilson. Or not. LOL

Archived