Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Mr. Sinister

All I have heard all season is that Luck has "less to work with" but I don't think that is necessarily true. Their defense has been better than the 'Skins defense most of the season. Often giving Luck chance after chance to make up for his mistakes. If RGIII threw 2-3 picks, no way the 'Skins would win the game. They have held Ravens to 10 points so far....welp, make that 17.....but still, the Colts defense has been perfectly acceptable in this Wildcard game for a better QB to come into their house and take advantage.

Are you watching this game? Luck is under pressure every play. His defense is playing well and then giving up bombs to Boldin, his run game is nothing and his blockers are hanging him out to dry.

And threw an incomplete pass... That's not very good timing for a plug. LOL

The amount of excuses made for him to win the award is just mind blowing. He has been clearly outplayed by two other rookie QBs and they refuse to admit it. I just don't even understand the agenda behind it?

The amount of excuses made for him to win the award is just mind blowing. He has been clearly outplayed by two other rookie QBs and they refuse to admit it. I just don't even understand the agenda behind it?

Not only that, but when he does complete a pass, it is rarely on target. He makes some throws that look absolutely mind blowing. But at least today, his throws have been high, low, behind, and all over the place. Not very accurate at all.

Archived