Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Mr. Sinister

wow. that's quite an audible bull**** chant by the Baltimore fans.

We call it the manure chant. It debuted against the replacement refs and I believe the New England Patriots.

Why'd they flag that hit? That was a thing of beauty!

That was garbage. Like alot of the calls they've made. I don't care, as far as I'm concerned it was worth it.

Taunting? Taunting? Really?

It is John Harbaugh. I was half surprised they didn't fake punt on their last kick

Pollard tried to headhunt Griffin so **** that dude. But truth be told, rooting for Ravens anyway. Quiet that Luck noise fora bit, although I have nothing against HIM as a person or even as a quarterback. I'm sure he'll be fine next year.

This is Colts management's fault. They throw the ball to much. Their RB Ballard was doing more than fine but he gets few carries. It's almost like they are just having luck throw it like this is a developmental season and they don't care how many mistake he makes they just want him to face tough situations for experience sake and their win record is just a lucky bonus.

I think the reason most don't like Luck is because his game (and neckbeard) is a bit ugly. Peyton Manning also looked rough his first year. He will be fine.

Yeah, not even counting his performance, I'd take him out of the running for ROY strictly because of that lumberjack beard

This game is proof of what we all knew... That the Colts had the softest schedule in the NFL and didnt deserve to even be here. Exiting quietly in the first round with an uninspiring performance against a mediocre Team.

The ravens will be eliminated next weekend

Wow, 50 pass attempts for Luck

He hasn't had a great game but watching him I can't help but think he might be scary good by year 3

Totally agree. Hope his Oline gets better next year, so he doesn't get scarred like Patrick Ramsey (not saying he is anywhere play as PR, just the experience and growing pains).

Impressive season for Luck and the Colts. Sure they had an easy schedule due to being horrid last season but they beat the teams necessary and made the playoffs.

Wonder how many teams with a rookie QB would have overcome losing their head coach until the last game of the season? On top of that the man who took over as head coach and was the off coordinator/play caller was in the hospital and missed today's game.

Luck and the Colts are on the right track to being a very good team for years to come...

Archived