Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking at Fedex is SCREWED UP tonight

neilclarke

Warning for anyone headed to the stadium tonight. If you park in Green or Orange on the left side coming up Arena Drive, they are making you go all the way around to the backside of the stadium. They have not done this all season and don't know why in the hell they would start tonight, but cars are at a dead stop in all lanes trying to get to the Green/Orange parking on the backside. While the Green and Orange parking up on the left off Arena Drive are almost empty.

Warning for anyone headed to the stadium tonight. If you park in Green or Orange on the left side coming up Arena Drive, they are making you go all the way around to the backside of the stadium. They have not done this all season and don't know why in the hell they would start tonight, but cars are at a dead stop in all lanes trying to get to the Green/Orange parking on the backside. While the Green and Orange parking up on the left off Arena Drive are almost empty.

Brightseat Rd. Forever and Always!!!

They still aren't letting anybody in here. We undercut a barrier and had Fedex's finest trying to block the car. Went around them and parked where we normally do. But everbody else is screwed. No way everbody will be in their seats by kickoff. Really pisses me off! We got here at 5 o'clock and they still aren't letting anybody in Green/Orange/Purple off Arena drive. When we win tonight, next weekend will be a cluster @@@@ with printed parking passes.

They do this every game...the cops block of Arena Drive at the split and they make you park "out in left field" as we call it. The good news is there is a back exit from the parking lot and you get out very quickly after the game.

They do this every game...the cops block of Arena Drive at the split and they make you park "out in left field" as we call it. The good news is there is a back exit from the parking lot and you get out very quickly after the game.

No they don't. I've been to five home games this season and this was the first game they made traffic go left at the split and redirect around the stadium. I have driven straight up Arena Drive every game and pulled into the Green lot on the left for every single game. And for some reason it looked like they sent everyone back out that way after the game. Was the worst traffic before and after I've encountered this season. Thank goodness we won. I'm planning on an early than normal arrival time this weekend and I usually get there 3 hours before kickoff.

No they don't. I've been to five home games this season and this was the first game they made traffic go left at the split and redirect around the stadium. I have driven straight up Arena Drive every game and pulled into the Green lot on the left for every single game. And for some reason it looked like they sent everyone back out that way after the game. Was the worst traffic before and after I've encountered this season. Thank goodness we won. I'm planning on an early than normal arrival time this weekend and I usually get there 3 hours before kickoff.

I always show up 20 minutes before the gate opens just to make sure none of that crap happens to me and I can park where I want with the extremeskins crew.

Yes they do. I park near where the cops form the road block. I've seen some people become very irrate. They do it EVERY single game. Including the VT/Cinci college game. The difference this time was the time they started doing it. They normally form the road block 2 hours before kickoff, this week they started it before 430 which was 4 hours before kickoff.

Yes they do. I park near where the cops form the road block. I've seen some people become very irrate. They do it EVERY single game. Including the VT/Cinci college game. The difference this time was the time they started doing it. They normally form the road block 2 hours before kickoff, this week they started it before 430 which was 4 hours before kickoff.

+1 Agreed. I've been parking on the right hand side of Arena Drive since 2003. This has never been an issue for me since I always arrive before the lots open, but I've had friends run into this problem. Typically, they block the road off around 2 hrs before game time (I think they reopen it right before kickoff b/c I always see more cars coming in). But I know they did it a lot earlier on Sunday b/c my friends rolled in approx. 3.5 hrs before kick and they had to go left.

Parking at the stadium can be aggravating. Got there at 7, parked in the back in the H orange lot, and walking through the purple lot noticed cars were bumper to bumper through there trying to find a place. Gooed news was after the game was a breeze getting out, and was back in Woodbridge by ~1230 am.

Part of the problem may have been so many folks arrived very early to tailgate. I was spending the weekend in DC so I didn't arrive until about 5:30pm. The handicapped parking lot off Morgan Blvd was already full! I was forced over to B3 where people were taking up not just one but as many as 4 spaces to tailgate in and the parking lot was already quite full. I eventually found a spot. Thank god I already knew about the back exit after the game. The drive out Sheriff Road to DC was quick and painless. Back to my regular routine this week. I'll be there when the parking lot opens on Sunday.

Part of the problem may have been so many folks arrived very early to tailgate. I was spending the weekend in DC so I didn't arrive until about 5:30pm. The handicapped parking lot off Morgan Blvd was already full! I was forced over to B3 where people were taking up not just one but as many as 4 spaces to tailgate in and the parking lot was already quite full. I eventually found a spot. Thank god I already knew about the back exit after the game. The drive out Sheriff Road to DC was quick and painless. Back to my regular routine this week. I'll be there when the parking lot opens on Sunday.

We had the same problem (people taking 2+ parking spaces) over by the ES tailgate in the Green section. We asked one group to give up on of their 4 parking spaces they were using. After some ****ing & moaning they agreed. It was being used by people standing around drinking and a couple of people sitting in lawn chairs!

Archived