Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

TK

I'm excited about seeing Mo Hurt out there today.

By the times playoffs roll around I bet he'll be playing at a higher level then Polumbus

I'm hopeful, too. If he can be a serious addition at the position, that's another late round pick that we scored on (7th rnd I believe)

Looks like we have a nice fan turnout in Philly. My dream scenario is we get a huge lead and get to sit RG3 in the 4th quarter with nothing but Skins fans left chanting "RG3!" In reality though, I just hope we get the win and have no injuries. This game makes me nervous because I think they'll be trying anything to play spoiler and ruin our playoff hopes

It's Christmas, and we're all on pins and needles about this game. Can't remember when I cared about a game THIS much so late in the season.

Thank you, Robert.

I was just thinking the same thing. I can't remember the last time this late in the season when a Redskins game meant as much as it does right now. Two games to go and I'm on the edge of my seat. Ordinarily, I'm just watching for the hell of it and thinking about ways we can try NOT to lose. Go Skins. HAIL!

Don't be Norvous folks. How many times have we had to watch NFC East teams invade our stadium late in the year, when we had nothing to play for, and blow us out? Now it is our turn. In RG3 I trust.

It's hard to let go fully of the Norvousness. But I believe in our team, and I feel strongly that we will very likely make the playoffs. GO SKINS!

Archived