Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

TK

I am confident that Philly will quit and pack it in if they get down by multiple possessions early, but there is no reason to think they will necessarily pack it in if the game is close down the stretch.

The 'Skins need to approach this game like a winning team does, which is show no mercy, establish their will early, tack on points and beat their opponent into submission before they can even establish their own rhythm, None of this "keep it close to the vest" stuff. When you play a team that is down, and just about out, it is your job to give them the final push to officially being OUT. So lets get it done today 'Skins!,

I am confident that Philly will quit and pack it in if they get down by multiple possessions early, but there is no reason to think they will necessarily pack it in if the game is close down the stretch.

I don't know. This will be Reid's last game in Philly. I have to imagine the fans, the players, and Reid himself all want to leave on a high note. The Skins need to be on their toes the entire time. No quarter given.

Archived