Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Browns (Final)

NoLeafClover

man...if this level of play holds form the guys doing it now...and we get people back ok and build well again in the next draft and limited FA next year..we really should be challenging for the division win no matter what happpens the rest of thsi year

This squad could have easily thrown in the season towel at 3-6.

But they didn't.

And now they lead the NFC East for their efforts.

This was like a freakin movie. The play got pretty bad there for a while, the coach had a semi meltdown with the "I'm just evaluating who will be here next year" press conference. The players decide to step it up. Paloffs is now.

man...if this level of play holds form the guys doing it now...and we get people back ok and build well again in the next draft and limited FA next year..we really should be challenging for the division win no matter what happpens the rest of thsi year

The future does (finally) look bright!! :point2sky

I don't know man. Our knock has been that we'd falter with RG3 out. Gimmick offense, all that hot garbage. We've come out and proved we're a power.

AMEN BRO, you're preaching to the choir. I just don't think we'll get the respect we deserve for another season. Because listening to the "experts" there's always a question mark. W/ RGIII the offense is gimmicky and he won't last due to injury. I think next season when we get our defense fixed we'll get the luv and respect we've earned this season so far. To blow us off after what we've done this season has been no small feat. Nonetheless, I'm loving it.

This season has been a wild ride so far guys. And I've enjoyed every moment with you all. Fan appreciation all the way around. Well. The wife is in the mood, the house is clear of kids. I got business to attend to. Then I'll be back to celebrate more with my boys on ES!!!!!

Archived