Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Giants (Final)

NoLeafClover

Gruden LYING HIS ASS off by praising Haslett...

I of course disagree with that praise, though perhaps not to the extent of some here, but a number of outside nfl media heads think haslett's done ok. <shrug>

nevertheless, i think there's something more to consider from such than just "they're stupid."

I of course disagree with that praise, though perhaps not to the extent of some here, but a number of outside nfl media heads think haslett's done ok. <shrug>

nevertheless, i think there's something more to consider from such than just "they're stupid."

Prudent attitude from a 13 year old. ;)

Man, I forgot how well we ran on NYG. I tried to block that game out.

I hope he holds up. God knows he's the only person who can check JPP straight up on our OL.

Fletcher has the high ankle sprain. Williams has the deep thigh bruise. I'd think that the ankle would be worse than the thigh, but we're talking about iron man and a silverback. They'll make it. :)

I wanted to :puke: when I watched Chucky interview RGIII. He was very critical of Griffin on the day we drafted him, saying that in college he could only throw the "bubble" pass and that he would not be successful in the NFL.

I know but they all eat crow behind closed doors since it would be highly unprofessional to call him out on it. Now he just has to ride the media gravy train and do his job. Besides, don't you remember that putrid QB carasel he had going on in TB before he got the ax. He couldn't even get Plummber to show up in TB. He went ahead and retired.

Archived