Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Giants (Final)

NoLeafClover

Says who? I'm pretty sure Kenny Phillips won't play.

Giants RE Jason Pierre-Paul (back, questionable) and S Kenny Phillips (knee, doubtful) will both start and play on Monday night versus the Redskins.

It's rare to go from doubtful and into the lineup, but Phillips has been adamant that he would play. There really wasn't a whole lot of worry surrounding Pierre-Paul. Both players are key pieces in helping contain Robert Griffin III.

https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports/statuses/275730902745755648

Giants RE Jason Pierre-Paul (back, questionable) and S Kenny Phillips (knee, doubtful) will both start and play on Monday night versus the Redskins.

It's rare to go from doubtful and into the lineup, but Phillips has been adamant that he would play. There really wasn't a whole lot of worry surrounding Pierre-Paul. Both players are key pieces in helping contain Robert Griffin III.

https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports/statuses/275730902745755648

KP will be out by halftime. Book it.

Btw London Fletcher is ready to go per ESPN Monday Night Countdown and Suzy Colbert's over-enthusiastic/creepily happy interest in the NFL.

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Trent Williams is testing his left thigh pregame. Chris Baker just did one-on-one work to help him test his leg out. He's clearly in pain.

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

Trent Williams just left the field with OL coach Chris Foerster and trainer Larry Hess. He tested that bruised left thigh, wore game pants.

I hope he plays. Crapola

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Trent Williams is testing his left thigh pregame. Chris Baker just did one-on-one work to help him test his leg out. He's clearly in pain.

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell

Trent Williams just left the field with OL coach Chris Foerster and trainer Larry Hess. He tested that bruised left thigh, wore game pants.

I hope he plays. Crapola

One word: Cortizone.

....or 10 Valiums and 750ml of Grey Goose. I heard that's perfect for pain relief.

Archived