Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Giants (Final)

NoLeafClover

Is it really that bad? And are you seeing it on CSN?

ESPN. There's a bunch near the field. This would be absolute BS if our fans sold their tickets on the biggest home game in franchise history in the last like 10 years when we're led by RGIII. I hope it's just them being there at warmups but if our fanbase really bailed on RGIII in a game like this we don't deserve him.

Skins side of stadium looks fine (some blue), but Giants side is completely blue. Most of them are just taking pictures I think and will go to the cheap seats shortly. Still, another embarrassing display on national TV.

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing too. It looks a bit like a college football game with a ton of blue jerseys gathered around the lower seats on Giants side of the field.

ESPN. There's a bunch near the field. This would be absolute BS if our fans sold their tickets on the biggest home game in franchise history in the last like 10 years when we're led by RGIII. I hope it's just them being there at warmups but if our fanbase really bailed on RGIII in a game like this we don't deserve him.

Come down man. Lol. Everything will be alright. Take a deep breath

I saw it on ESPN earlier, I'm hoping its what others have said and those **** heads are just down there for warmups. It would look real ****ty of our fanbase otherwise.

Here's my hope---as I discussed previously this week...when plays don't work...or if things just don't go well..that everyone so disposed can dial back on posting the typical idiocy. :)

But when we do well, I plan to act like what I imagine is similar to a 12 year old girl at Bieberpalooza. :ols:

Here's my hope---as I discussed previously this week...when plays don't work...or if things just don't go well..that everyone so disposed can dial back on posting the typical idiocy. :)

But when we do well, I plan to act like what I imagine is similar to a 12 year old girl at Bieberpalooza. :ols:

But Kyle cant call plays (insert run on 3 and 9 for 1 yard) Oh man Kyle is calling a great game (insert run on 3 and 9 for 15 yards) You mean something like that?

Oh and lets kill some Giants.

Hail to the Redskins

But Kyle cant call plays (insert run on 3 and 9 for 1 yard) Oh man Kyle is calling a great game (insert run on 3 and 9 for 15 yards) You mean something like that?

It's a broad and deep menu, usually soaked with spittle :ols: (or drool :evilg: :D)

:giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck:

Archived