Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Funny ARTICLES Not Worth Their Own Thread

Jumbo

SAUKVILLE, Wis. (AP) – A Wisconsin woman is facing charges after her 9-year-old son was tied to the roof of their minivan to help hold down a plastic pool.

Prosecutors allege 28-year-old Amber Schmunk had her son hold down the molded pool they’d just purchased because it wouldn’t fit inside the van. WDJT-TV reports a witness called police after seeing the incident on Sept. 9 in Saukville, about 20 miles north of Milwaukee.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/11/01/police-boy-tied-minivan-roof-hold-down-plastic-pool/

• Like 1

Ore. teen was excited to join her high school dance team. Then she learned about the maple syrup wrestling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/03/ore-teen-was-excited-to-join-her-high-school-dance-team-then-she-learned-about-the-maple-syrup-wrestling/?utm_term=.557a75f99fef

The senior team members then told the girls to strip down to the bikinis they had been ordered to wear. They were given garbage bags to don like dresses. A tarp, sticky with maple syrup and feathers, was unrolled on the ground. The young girls were ordered to wrestle.

“Last one standing wins.”

NYC strippers strike: Dancers say nearly naked ‘bottle girls’ are grabbing their cash, cite racism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/03/n-y-c-strippers-strike-dancers-say-instagram-star-bottle-girls-are-grabbing-the-cash-cite-racism/?undefined=&utm_term=.1c4bc1520d8b&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Since this new type of bartender has entered the industry there’s been a “drastic difference in dancers’ wages,” said Panama. She used to make thousands in a night but now usually averages $400 a night. “No dancer in New York City is making $1,000 a night anymore.”

Dancers rarely stay in one club anymore. Many travel to Connecticut, Atlanta and Miami where the money is better.

A dancer named Gizelle Marie is one of the strike organizers. “The [New York City] bartenders tell the customers not to tip us. They block us from the customers while we dance or they are sweeping our money off the stage while we dance,” she told The Post.

Edited by Riggo-toni

Farmers urged to bury their underpants to improve quality of their beef

Burying a pair of underpants in a field may not seem the obvious starting point for the perfect roast, but farmers are being urged to dig deep for tastier meat.

The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) and Quality Meat Scotland (QMS) claim interring a pair of cotton smalls in a pasture can reveal vital information about soil fertility.

According to the experts, sterile and lifeless soil will keep underwear intact, but organically thriving soil will eat away at the briefs, leaving nothing but the elastic waistband.

Dig up the pants after just two months, and it is possible to judge how healthy the land is.

Soil conditions on beef and sheep farms directly influence how well grass and forage crops grow and, consequently, the quality of the feed they produce. And better feed produces healthier, tastier animals.

Click on the link for the full article

Police: Man shoots himself in penis while robbing hot dog stand

SUN-TIMES MEDIA WIRE - A 19-year-old man who shot himself in the penis after allegedly holding up a South Side hot dog stand Tuesday won’t be going home when he’s released from the hospital.

Terrion Pouncy remained at Christ Hospital recovering from his injuries on Thursday, missing a bond hearing at the Leighton Criminal Courthouse on two counts of armed robbery, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

Pouncy was arrested at the Oak Lawn hospital not long after he was found slumped on the steps of a home across the street from a West Pullman restaurant that Chicago Police say he robbed at gunpoint about 6 a.m. on Halloween.

Judge Stephanie Miller ordered him held without bond.

Pouncy was unable to run further because of the pain of a self-inflicted gunshot wound suffered when tried to adjust the .38-caliber pistol in his waistband as he ran off after robbing Maxwell Street Express at 116th and Halsted, Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney Erin Antonietti said in court.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Drunk Michigan man found covered in blood, screaming, waving deer meat in parking lot

WPBN reports police were called to an BP Gas Station in Scottville (just East of Ludington), Michigan, for a man walking around the parking lot covered in blood and sitting in a car that did not belong to him.

Police arrived and found the man in the car. When they approached, the 62-year-old man rushed at them, screaming and began trying to attack the deputies.

The man, identified as Roy Purple, was arrested for the attempted attack. Witnesses described Purple as extremely intoxicated. The blood was from a deer that was hit by a car.

WPBN reports that man was covered in blood and waving around deer meat.

Calgary Zoo pea**** bolts during roundup, only to become lion's lunch

CALGARY -- One of the Calgary Zoo's seven brightly plumed pea****s died after it flew into the lion enclosure and was eaten during a pre-winter roundup of the birds.

The zoo says the pea**** died last Thursday as the free-range birds -- all males -- were being taken to their cold-weather quarters.

Spokeswoman Trish Exton-Parder says it unexpectedly took wing and flew higher and faster than staff had assumed it could.

She says it landed quite some distance away in the lion compound, where one of two male lions launched an attack.

Keepers who tracked the bird's flight later discovered feathers in the pen, indicating it had been eaten.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-42075110

Australian school apologises for 'suggestive' saint statue

A split image showing the statue before and after it was covered up Image captionThe school has covered up the statue and said it will be replaced

An Australian school has covered a statue from view because of its "potentially suggestive" depiction of a saint handing a loaf of bread to a boy.

"if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh"
  • Haha 1

Major water companies still divining to find leaks

With the latest technology at their fingertips, modern water companies should be better than ever at finding and fixing leaks. But it turns out many of them are making use of a rather less cutting edge method – magic.

Ten out of 12 major water suppliers in the UK admitted to using “dowsing” or “divining rods” to detect underground water, a method which has been widely discredited by modern science. The rods were once believed to twitch in the hands of a “diviner” to point to underground reserves, a method which is believed to date back to the 15th century.

TELEMMGLPICT000002127468_trans_NvBQzQNjv

The practice is used by engineers working for most of the largest water companies, including Severn Trent, United Utilities and Thames Water.

Northern Ireland Water and Wessex Water were the only major suppliers which said they did not rely on esoteric energies to find their leaks.

Companies confirmed that some of their workers prefer this method despite having 
access to hi-tech digital mapping, drones and even satellites, after science blogger Sally Le Page began making enquiries on Twitter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, China said:

Major water companies still divining to find leaks

With the latest technology at their fingertips, modern water companies should be better than ever at finding and fixing leaks. But it turns out many of them are making use of a rather less cutting edge method – magic.

Ten out of 12 major water suppliers in the UK admitted to using “dowsing” or “divining rods” to detect underground water, a method which has been widely discredited by modern science. The rods were once believed to twitch in the hands of a “diviner” to point to underground reserves, a method which is believed to date back to the 15th century.

The practice is used by engineers working for most of the largest water companies, including Severn Trent, United Utilities and Thames Water.

Northern Ireland Water and Wessex Water were the only major suppliers which said they did not rely on esoteric energies to find their leaks.

Companies confirmed that some of their workers prefer this method despite having 
access to hi-tech digital mapping, drones and even satellites, after science blogger Sally Le Page began making enquiries on Twitter.

Dowsing is science fact!

• 4 weeks later...

Baby born with ‘parasite’ penis on his back

pri_63497241.jpg?w=748&h=490&crop=1

The second penis was all that was left of a parasitic twin (Picture: CEN)

A baby boy was born with two penises and one of them was on his back. The second penis is believed to be all that was left of a parasitic twin who failed to develop.

Surgeons have now successfully removed the extra penis on his back. The operation was carried out at the Scientific Research Institute of Pediatrics in Baku, Azerbaijan.

Head of the institute’s neonatology department Gunduz Agayev said: ‘The baby has a normal sexual organ where it is supposed to be.

On 12/27/2016 at 11:04 AM, China said:

And for 2016:

What Did We Get Stuck In Our Rectums Last Year?

Penis

• “CARVED DOWN PIECE OF DOMINO INCISED PENIS INSERTED DOMINO PIECE INTO PENIS NOW WANTS IT REMOVED”
  • SANDAL BUCKLE
  • BB
  • DOLL SHOE
  • “HAD PEBBLE STUCK IN PENIS WHILE SWIMMING IN A LAKE 3 WEEKS AGO”
  • PEN CAP
  • PEN
  • 3 INCH STRAIGHT PIN
  • “MARBLE IN PENIS, CUT PENIS TRYING TO GET IT OUT”

Vagina

• 3 PAPER TOWELS
  • 3 GOLF-BALL SIZE BOUNCY BALLS
  • 6 SCREWS
  • PILL BOTTLE
  • USB ADAPTER
  • “SAT ON THE TOP OF A DOLL HOUSE AND THERE WAS A SPIKED ROOF”
  • KNOTTED ROPE
  • “WENT SWIMMING, WENT TO REMOVE TAMPON CANT LOCATE IT”
  • POINTY TOY PIG
  • “BOYFRIEND STUCK BOTTLE IN VAGINA. THE CAP CAME OFF AND GOT STUCK”
  • HALF A BAR OF SOAP
  • SHARPENED PENCIL
  • “PUT A BOUNCY BALL IN HER VAGINA, IT’S STUCK, WAS MASTURBATING”
  • “PLACED A BOBBY PIN IN VAGINA -STATES SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHY”
  • DOLL
  • SMALL PAINTING KIT
  • “PART OF A SILICONE DILDO BROKEN OFF”
  • CIGARETTES AND LIGHTER
  • SHOE HEEL
  • PIECES OF PLASTIC CUP, BROKEN CRAYON, PIECE OF PLASTIC, & STRAW
  • “POSSIBLE RETAINED VAGINAL FOREIGN BODY, USING VIBRATOR WHILE INTOXICATED”

Rectum 

• “USING A VIBRATOR LAST NIGHT, THOUGHT WAS INSERTING IN VAGINA, INTERRUPTED BY MOM & SAT UP QUICKLY, INSERTED IN RECTUM, CAN’T REMOVE”
  • WINE CORK WRAPPED IN PAPER TOWELS, ELECTRICAL TAPE & A CONDOM
  • 10 BROKEN CRAYONS
  • FLASHLIGHT
  • “PER WIFE PATIENT SAT DOWN ON A SCREWDRIVER AND IT WENT UP HIS RECTUM”
  • 2 DILDOS
  • “PUT A PENCIL UP RECTUM TO MAKE BOWEL MOVEMENT TO GET GAUZE PATIENT SWALLOWED TO COME OUT”
  • PLASTIC MELATONIN BOTTLE
  • POSSIBLE SHOT GLASS
  • “RECTAL FISSURE MASTURBATING FOR HER BOYFRIEND USING A HAIRBRUSH IN HER RECTUM YESTERDAY”
  • NAIL CUTICLE TOOL
  • EGG TIMER
  • CURTAIN ROD
  • “ICE PICK IN RECTUM TO PUSH HEMORRHOIDS BACK IN”
  • HANDLE OF A TOILET BOWL BRUSH
  • HAMMER
  • NUT AND BOLT
  • “SMILEY HAND TOY FROM VENDING MACHINE, MOM NOTED A RUBBER HAND PROTRUDING FROM RECTUM”
  • BINGO DAUBER
  • BINGO CHIP
  • DECORATIVE PUMPKIN
  • BOWLING PIN
  • “SHOESHINE CONTAINER ALLEGEDLY INTOXICATED DID NOT KNOW GF INSERTED OBJECT”
  • TUB DRAIN CAP
  • WIFE’S SIX INCH VIBRATOR
  • BROOM HANDLE
  • BASEBALL
  • SALT SHAKER
  • “MALE USING PLASTIC SEX TOY(VIBRATOR) THAT BROKE OFF IN RECTUM BUT LEFT WITHOUT TREATMENT”

Previously in rectums

And for 2017...

What Did We Get Stuck In Our Rectums Last Year?

If it’s Christmas, it must be time to learn what America shoved inside itself. The only worthwhile holiday tradition pushes on.

All reports are taken from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s database of emergency room visits, and they are occasionally not for the faint of spirit. If I may offer one universally good piece of advice, it would be to make sure the base is flared.

As always, objects are sorted by orifice, working south:

Ear

• BOBBY PIN
  • SMALL RED TOY
  • “WAS RUNNING WITH A STICK IN EAR; FELL STRIKING WALL”
  • BREAD
  • BATTERY
  • “FELL ASLEEP WITH A PENCIL POKED IN HIS RIGHT EAR, PENCIL LEAD IN EAR CANAL”
  • BROOM STRAW
  • SLIM METAL ROD
  • “STUFFED PAPER TOWEL IN EARS TO ACT AS EAR PLUGS BECAUSE ROOMMATE WAS SNORING, UNABLE TO GET IT OUT OF EAR”
  • PUTTY
  • A BEAN
  • “GASOLINE IN LEFT EAR WHILE CHANGING FUEL FILTER”
  • PENCIL SHAVINGS
  • STEM OF A PLASTIC FLOWER
  • RAIN WATER
  • TWO STICKERS STUCK TOGETHER
  • “GOOGLY EYE INSIDE HIS RIGHT EAR, AND ANOTHER THROUGH NOSE”

Nose

• CANDY WRAPPER
  • FUZZY ARTS AND CRAFTS BALL
  • “SHOVED PLASTIC TOY UP IN BOTH NOSTRILS”
  • GUM
  • PINK BALLOON
  • WAD OF HAIR
  • “HOLDING A BOX OF JUICY JUICE AND THE STRAW WENT UP NOSTRIL”
  • HEART-SHAPED NECKLACE PENDANT
  • “PLAYING WITH A DIME ABOVE HEAD AND LOOKED UP WITH COIN FALLING INTO NOSE”
  • “STUCK HAIRPIN INTO NOSTRIL TRYING TO CLEAR BLOOD CLOT FROM NOSEBLEED”
  • FISHTANK GRAVEL
  • FISHING LURE
  • BABY BOTTLE NIPPLE
  • ONE MAGNET IN EACH NOSTRIL

Throat

• OPEN SAFETY PIN
  • CIGARETTE
  • “A COUPLE PIECES OF DECORATIVE GLASS FROM A VASE”
  • DIARY KEY
  • EASTER EGG
  • “SWALLOWED STAPLES BECAUSE ‘ALIENS TOLD HER TO’”
  • AQUARIUM THERMOMETER
  • “SWALLOWED EARRING IN HER SLEEP THAT WAS IN MOUTH WHENSHE FELL ASLEEP”
  • SEWING NEEDLE
  • “SWALLOWED A PEN BECAUSE NO ONE PAID ATTENTION TO HIM”
  • ANGEL’S TRUMPET SEED PODS
  • GRITS
  • “A GOLDEN SHINY PENNY”
  • “WAS DOING A MAGIC TRICK AND ACCIDENTALLY SWALLOWED A QUARTER”
  • GROW CAPSULE
  • CONFETTI
  • “FOUND AFTER SWALLOWING 1/2 PACK OF GUM IN ROOM AT HOME, EMPTY WRAPPERS EVERYWHERE”
  • HOT SAUCE PACKET
  • “INJURED AFTER EATING CHARGING END OF CELL PHONE”
  • EARWIG
  • “SWALLOWED 3 PLASTIC PUSH-PINS IN A DARE AT SCHOOL, WON $15"

Penis

• A LITTLE SCREW
  • A SHARP TOY
  • FOUR INCH LONG METAL SEX TOY
  • PLASTIC SPOON
  • PIECE OF DOMINO
  • PIECE OF PLASTIC SHAMPOO BOTTLE
  • “PUT PAPERCLIP THROUGH URETHRA AND PUNCTURED THROUGH THE SHAFT OF PENIS”
  • COAXIAL CABLE
  • Vagina
  • SCENTED SOAP
  • DEODORANT LID
  • “WAS CLEANING SELF IN SHOWER WHEN FOUND A TAMPON IN VAGINA. CONCERNED THAT THERE IS ANOTHER TAMPON IN VAGINA”
  • BOTTLECAP
  • PENIS RING WITH SPIKES ON IT
  • A PIECE OF RUSTY METAL
  • SILICON BALLS. PATIENT STATES IS FOR “YOU KNOW, FOR WHEN YOUR HUSBAND LEAVES TOWN”
  • A BALL
  • BIKE REFLECTOR
  • “ON PERIOD, INSERTED NON-BIRTH CONTROL SPONGE IN VAGINA SO SHE COULD SWIM”
  • HEADPHONES
  • HOT TOWEL
  • “WAS HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH BOYFRIEND WHEN HE PUT PHONE AND MONEY IN VAGINA”
  • CLAY
  • CANDLESTICK
  • LOLLIPOP
  • “USING MASSAGING URETHRAL VAGINAL STONE BALLS & THE STRING HOLDING 15 BALLS TOGETHER DISSOLVED, CAN ONLY FIND 14 BALLS”
  • TOY MAGIC WAND

Rectum

• GOLF BALL
  • PEANUT BUTTER JAR
  • SPRAY BOTTLE
  • CURTAIN ROD
  • “STUCK A TOY UP HIS RECTUM BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS CONSTIPATED”
  • TOOTHBRUSH
  • TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER
  • FLOSS CONTAINER
  • MOUTHWASH BOTTLE
  • “AT A PARTY HAVING FUN WITH HIS MALE FRIENDS WHEN ONE PUT A SHOT GLASS UP HIS RECTUM”
  • SMALL WOODEN KNICK-KNACK
  • SCREWDRIVER
  • PLASTIC FORK
  • TOY MISSILE
  • PLASTIC VIBRATING DILDO, CAN NOT TURN OFF
  • “ATTEMPTED TO DISLODGE A DILDO FROM HIS ANUS USING A LETTER OPENER”
  • CIGAR TUBE TO RELIEVE HEMORRHOIDS 
  • “FEELING LONELY, USED A MASCARA CONTAINER IN PLASTIC BAG, PUT IN RECTUM”
  • TIN CUP
  • HAIR BRUSH
  • “WAS DRINKING WITH FRIENDS AND ‘GOT TO EXPERIMENTING,’ AIR FRESHENER CONTAINER STUCK IN ANUS”
  • MARBLES
  • A LARGE BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO
  • “SAT IN BATHTUB AND FELT SOMETHING GO INTO HER ANUS”
  • CAT FOOD CAN
  • BAG OF ORAL TOBACCO
  • “WATER BOTTLE IN RECTUM, DOES THIS TO REDUCE ANXIETY”
  • 3 AA BATTERIES
  • 2 AAA BATTERIES
  • D BATTERY
  • “PATIENT SAID I HAVE A COIN IN MY ASS FROM A MONTH AGO”

11 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Someone put an egg timer up their ass?

Sure, like you haven't :evil:

The family members that work the ER love telling those stories and other disgusting things(usually during family dinner)

• 2 weeks later...

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Fpenis-whitening-laser-procedure-goes-viral-thailand-770962#pt0-635309

PENIS-WHITENING LASER PROCEDURE GOES VIRAL IN THAILAND

A Thai clinic more used to promoting cosmetic surgeries such as breast augmentation on its social media channels has gone viral for a less well-known procedure to change the pigmentation of the skin on the penis.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/woman-plans-marry-tetris-breakdown-relationship-calculator-called-pierre-7206091/

Woman plans to marry Tetris

excerpt:

Fractal identifies as an objectum sexual, meaning she’s attracted to physical objects rather than human beings. She’s not alone in this identity – others have formed relationships with train stations and chandeliers.

Before falling in love with Tetris Fractal was in a relationship with a calculator called Pierre, and says that growing up she never had crushes on humans, only on robots or objects.

‘I had feelings for monorails, iPods, treadmills but then from fifth grade (age 10) onwards that was the first time I had real feelings towards a Garmin GPS,’ Fractal says.

‘I had no idea why but I would get really shy around GPS or whenever anybody mentioned them, I was obsessed.

‘I would always try and make an excuse to use the GPS in the car and I would try to hold it close. I would do anything to try and touch it and to hear its voice. It made me feel really happy.’

(rest at link)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

What Happens When You Drink an Entire Bottle of Weed Lube

After suffering chronic yeast infections for years, I thought all-natural THC lubricant would be the answer to my prayers. Instead, it put me in the depths of a hell of my own making.

My natural predisposition towards getting yeast infections, combined with my historically slutty behavior and extreme passivity in terms of telling my partners when something is going to give me a yeast infection, has caused me to have at least one per month for my entire adult life. 

When I heard about Foria, an all-natural coconut oil-based marijuana lubricant, I thought it would be life changing. It felt like the product was made specifically for me, because it combined my three favorite things in the entire world: weed, sex, and coconut oil—the only lubricant I've ever been able to use without getting a yeasty.

I got a bottle of Foria as soon as I could and ran home, excited to test it out. Following the instructions, I squatted pants-less over my toilet and sprayed the lubricant all over my clitoris, inner labia, outer labia and the inside of my vagina. And while I have heard rave reviews about Foria from people who are generally not into being stoned, I'm super into being stoned. I did feel a euphoric relaxing sensation in my body and genitals during sex with Foria, but I was disappointed that I wasn't actually high. I love the idea of consuming THC through my vagina, but the weed lube was just not having the psychoactive effects on me that edibles normally have.

So I did what any normal stoner would do in this situation: I drank the lube.

The experience I had drinking Foria, however, was in a completely different category from my other experiences with edibles. A bottle of Foria has 450mg of THC in it. I didn't know this. A suggested dose for most edibles is about 25 mg and that is already a lot, if you ask me; if I was going to give an edible to a friend who didn't smoke as much weed as me, and I wanted them to have a nice time, I would probably give them 10 or 15 mg. Well, I drank the entire bottle. All 450mg of THC down my idiotic gullet. I assumed it had very little THC in it, and that's why it didn't get me high when I put it in my vagina. As it turns out, that was just because THC is absorbed differently through your vagina than through your digestive system.

But when I'm not writing, I work as a nanny; the next day I was due to wake up at 6 AM and go take care of an extremely high-energy infant until 8 PM. Right before the Foria kicked in, I went into crisis mode and begged the baby's other nanny to cover for me. Thank god she agreed to cover, otherwise I would probably be dead from living out every stoner's worst nightmare: being in charge of someone else's baby while too stoned to function. However, I wasn't entirely saved: that night, I had what felt like one 12-hour-long nightmare about repeatedly losing the baby in various situations. I lost the baby in a mall, in a movie theater, at my high school, in my ex-boyfriend's house, etc.

I woke up the next morning and cried at my boyfriend about how badly I didn't want to go to Disneyland, despite the fact that we had no plans to go to Disneyland that day or ever. After calming me down, he tucked me back into bed with a big bag of salt and vinegar potato chips and turned on Gilmore Girls. After hallucinating that Lauren Graham's face was morphing into Ryan Gosling's face for just a few seconds at a time, such that nobody besides me had ever noticed, I proceeded to nap for four hours. I woke up with potato chips all over my body, then asked my boyfriend to help wash me off in the shower because I didn't feel capable of doing that on my own. I also vaguely remember having a mild panic attack about the fact that I didn't know where our cat was. We don't have a cat.

The next few days are a blur of snacking and crying. There are 10 text threads on my phone that I don't remember typing and mysterious empty bags of Cheetos strewn about my apartment.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 1

Friend shoots at flak jacket but misses, hitting buddy in the buttocks

The test of the Vietnam-era flak jacket went well: The three buddies fired a .22-caliber pistol at it, and it stopped the bullets.

The three, all in their late teens, had gathered Saturday at a cabin owned by one of their parents near Branched Oak Lake in northwest Lancaster County.

One of three had purchased the flak jacket, designed to stop shrapnel from land mines and grenades, at a secondhand store, Lancaster County Sheriff Terry Wagner said.

After the successful test, one 19-year-old decided he would don the vest and have his friend, also 19, shoot at it, Lancaster County Sheriff Terry Wagner said Monday. To absorb some of the shock, Wagner said, they put a pillow between the young man’s body and the flak jacket.

The problem, the sheriff said, is that the friend missed and shot his buddy in the buttocks.

So my question is how did he hit him in the ass, was he wearing the jacket backwards and facing away from the shooter?  Was there a ricochet?  Or was it a Looney Tunes bullet that changed directions and targeted the ass?

Iran military official: West used lizards for nuclear spying

The former chief-of-staff of Iran's armed forces said Tuesday that Western spies had used lizards which could "attract atomic waves" to spy on the country's nuclear programme.

Hassan Firuzabadi, senior military advisor to supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was responding to questions from local media on the recent arrest of environmentalists.

He said he did not know the details of the cases, but that the West had often used tourists, scientists and environmentalists to spy on Iran.

"Several years ago, some individuals came to Iran to collect aid for Palestine... We were suspicious of the route they chose," he told the reformist ILNA news agency.

"In their possessions were a variety of reptile desert species like lizards, chameleons... We found out that their skin attracts atomic waves and that they were nuclear spies who wanted to find out where inside the Islamic republic of Iran we have uranium mines and where we are engaged in atomic activities," he said.

wire-2284796-1518514816-576_634x422.jpg

What a nuclear spy may look like

Drunk Men Were ‘Hopelessly Locked Together’ With Mannequin and Remote-Controlled Car, Police Say

(BERLIN) — Police in western Germany have freed two men who became entangled with a mannequin and a large, remote controlled car.

Officers were called after cries were heard from an apartment in the city of Mainz in the early hours of Saturday.

Police found the 58-year-old tenant and a 61-year-old visitor “hopelessly locked together” with the toy car and the mannequin — which was dressed in a knight’s costume.

Officers were able to free the men, who were too drunk to explain how their unfortunate predicament had come about.