Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Funny ARTICLES Not Worth Their Own Thread

Jumbo

McDonald's 'Make Burger History' site hijacked with offensive burger ideas

McDonald's New Zealand has been left with egg on its face after a raft of bad-taste burger suggestions from customers forced it to quickly take down its new design-your-own-burger website.

The company launched its "Make Burger History" site this week, as part of a new promotion where customers can "build your own unique burger" and get free fries and a medium soft drink.

"Just come in to a participating 'Create Your Taste' McDonald's and order your Creation at the self ordering kiosk," McDonald's promised.

But its failure to consider what pranksters might dream up online has left the company red-faced, with the website overrun by racist, homophobic and otherwise offensive suggestions.

The burger concepts ranged from the mild, such as "Bag of Lettuce" (literally just a pile of lettuce leaves) and "The Carbonator" (seven burger buns, no filling), to X-rated, including "Girth" (a stack of seven undressed burger patties) and "Ron's Creamy Surprise" (a pile of mayonnaise, best left unexplained).

But many went totally tasteless, creating burgers with names like "Mosque at Ground-Zero", "Rektal Prolapse" and "Toddler Body Bag", some of which ended up on the website's front page before it was shut down entirely overnight.

Click on the link for the full article

the ultimate not my job.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/23/dead-body-sat-in-aussie-restaurant-for-3-days.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Australian police are investigating how a dead body was able to sit unnoticed in the bathroom of a fast food chain for three days. The restaurant, Hungry Jack's, issued a statement Saturday confirming the incident at a restaurant near Perth and expressing readiness to cooperate with the investigation. The body of the man, who has not been identified, was discovered Monday morning. He had entered the restaurant on Friday before entering the bathroom, where he was found dead in a stall, according to local media.

• Like 1

Couple claims sexual assault by toy at hibachi restaurant

MURFREESBORO, TN (WTVF/CNN) - A woman's husband said she was sexually assaulted when she was squirted with water from a toy at a hibachi restaurant.

The woman, Isabelle Lassiter, and her husband, James Lassiter, called the police but refused to file charges when they arrived Monday.

"It was a sexual-style assault on my wife," James Lassiter said Tuesday.

The toy, used during the cook's show at Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse, was made to look like a little boy, and it shoots water when its plastic pants are pulled down.

Isabelle Lassiter said she thinks the cooks here showed a little too much of the little guy in the cook's hand.

"It peed on me, basically," she said Tuesday.

Wasabi admitted one of the chefs shot some of the water in the face of one of its customers.

"You hold it aside and water comes out," said Johnny Huang, general manager of Wasabi.

Click on the link for the full article and video

Woman tries to escape through ceiling to flee court orders

GRAND RAPIDS — A woman is taken into custody after she tries to escape through the ceiling of the Kent County courthouse.  The sheriff's department  says the woman is 27-year -old Jessica Lynn Cato.

She had two criminal bench warrants, one for contempt of court and one for probation violation.  She was taking a court-ordered class on decision-making, called "thinking matters" when she tried to escape.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

College Takes Down Historical Paintings Because They Might Traumatize Students

Since 1936, two large murals by Cal Peters portraying early Wisconsin history have dominated the common area of Harvey Hall at the University of Wisconsin-Stout (UW-Stout). One mural shows French fur traders and American Indians traveling down the Red Cedar River by canoe, while another portrays a wooden fort constructed by the French. Neither painting shows any violence at all.

But now, after 80 years, the murals are abruptly being given the heave-ho after concerns were raised that the paintings are offensive.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/07/college-takes-down-historical-paintings-because-they-might-traumatize-students/#ixzz4GiF6XBx2

Letter of Resignation from the Palo Alto Planning and Transportation Commission

https://shift.newco.co/letter-of-resignation-from-the-palo-alto-planning-and-transportation-commission-f7b6facd94f5#.squ3ceeqp

Dear City Council Members and Palo Alto Residents,

This letter serves as my official resignation from the Planning and Transportation Commission. My family has decided to move to Santa Cruz. After many years of trying to make it work in Palo Alto, my husband and I cannot see a way to stay in Palo Alto and raise a family here. We rent our current home with another couple for $6200 a month; if we wanted to buy the same home and share it with children and not roommates, it would cost $2.7M and our monthly payment would be $12,177 a month in mortgage, taxes, and insurance. That’s $146,127 per year — an entire professional’s income before taxes. This is unaffordable even for an attorney and a software engineer.

more@link

Man accused of trying to have sex with van

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) - An Ohio man was arrested after being accused of trying to have sex with a parked van.

According to a police report, officers were called around 8 p.m. Tuesday for a report that a man was pulling his pants down and swinging on a stop sign.

Officers put him in the back of a police car and spoke with the woman who called police. She told them she saw the man standing near a parked van. She went on to explain she saw Henson pull his shorts down and place his genitals in the front grill of the van.

Man Jailed For Oral Activity On Boardwalk

AUGUST 25--A man spotted yesterday afternoon performing oral sex on a woman lying down on a Florida beach boardwalk told cops that he was an “emergency responder and had to assist the female as it was his duty," according to a criminal complaint.

A Treasure Island Police Department officer found Tracy Briley, 50, with his shorts at his ankles and “penis out in plain view” around 1 PM Wednesday. Briley, the cop noted, “was performing cunnilingus on a female subject laying on the beach boardwalk.”

A Treasure Island Police Department officer found Tracy Briley, 50, with his shorts at his ankles and “penis out in plain view” around 1 PM Wednesday. Briley, the cop noted, “was performing cunnilingus on a female subject laying on the beach boardwalk.”

tracybriley16.jpg

What a cunning linguist may look like

• 2 weeks later...

Bank robbery suspect: Incarceration beats living with wife

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — A 70-year-old man accused of robbing a bank in Kansas told investigators he would rather be imprisoned than live with his wife.

Court documents say Lawrence John Ripple gave a note to a bank teller in Kansas City on Friday, demanding cash and warning he had a gun. Ripple took the money and went to sit in the lobby where he told a guard he was the “guy he was looking for.”

Officers arrived quickly. An FBI agent wrote in the affidavit that Ripple had earlier been arguing with his wife. He told investigators he wrote the note in front of his wife, telling her he would “rather be in jail than at home.”

• Like 1

So Public Masturbation Is No Longer A Crime In Italy

You have to hand it to the Supreme Court in Italy. It ruled that public masturbation is no longer a crime, CNN reported.

Of course there’s one critical caveat: as long as it’s not in the presence of minors.

The decision resulted from the case of a 69-year-old man who was convicted in May 2015 of performing the act in front of students at the University of Catania, CNN noted. He was sentenced to three months in prison and fined about $3,600.

An appeals court upheld the sentence, the Telegraph reported, but the man’s lawyer appealed to Italy’s highest court that the penalty was too severe. And the court agreed, citing a change in the law last year that decriminalized masturbation in front of women.

Toddler suffocated under bean bag chair as day-care employee sat on it reading to other children, police say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/13/toddler-suffocated-under-bean-bag-chair-as-day-care-employee-sat-on-it-reading-to-other-children-police-say/?wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1

Edited by Riggo-toni

Now this..this is funny.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/husband-puts-whining-wife-up-for-sale-on-ebay-121703760.html

When you have a barney with your other half, you might expect a bit of sulking, stomping off to the pub or stealing the last slice of cake. But what you likely wouldn’t expect is to find yourself listed on eBay.

But that’s exactly what happened to Leandra, 27. After an argument with her husband, Simon O’Kane, 33, the father-of-two decided to sell his ‘Used Wife’ on the bidding site.

“I came in after work feeling a bit tired and unwell – my wife was doing the usual concerned bit but said I was burning the candle at both ends and was basically just whining at me,” Simon told Daily Mail.

“I thought: 'Right, I’m going to put you up for sale’.”

Simon posted the listing using the title ‘Used Wife’, alongside a picture of Leandra and a tongue-in-cheek description.

“For sale one wife,” he wrote. “Not new has been used but still got some good miles left in her.”

“Reason for selling … I’ve had my fill and feel like there HAS to someone out there that is more deserving of her [than] me (oh dear god please let there be.)”

Going on to list Leandra’s body work and paint work as still in decent condition, he went on to say she had some skills in the kitchen, before listing her bad points:

“Often makes this noise that cannot be silenced unless you order brand new shiny parts of metal,” he quipped.  

Photo bomb: Syrian rebel accidentally blows himself and his comrades up by taking a selfie with a phone rigged to an explosive

This video appears to show the moment a Syrian rebel blows himself and his fellow freedom fighters up by taking a selfie with a phone connected to a bomb.

The footage, which has not been verified, shows members of the Free Syrian Army gathering around a camera.

The eight men are seen sitting in front of a rebel flag as they sing into a microphone, with two rifles propped up in front of them.

The 30-second clip shows one of the men picking up a phone and holding it  up to take a picture of him and the other rebels.

A clicking noise can be heard moments before a sudden blast rocks the room, with flames and smoke obscuring the camera's view.

Click on the ink for the full article and video

• 2 weeks later...

UM student changes pronoun to 'his majesty' on campus roster

ANN ARBOR — It didn't take long for a University of Michigan student to take advantage of the newfound ability to designate a personal pronoun on the campus roster.

U-M announced Thursday, Sept. 29 that students could designate a personal pronoun (he, she, him, his, ze, etc.) in an effort to foster to inclusiveness on campus.

Well, Grant Strobl, a conservative student and chairman of the Young Americans for Freedom Board of Governors, has changed his pronoun to "his majesty," The College Fix reports. 

"I henceforth shall be referred to as: His Majesty, Grant Strobl," the student told The College Fix. 

• Like 2