Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM: D. Hall on Cruz Game Winner

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

If they had Hall on their obvious #1 receiver instead on the other side of the field covering some #3-4 scrub then maybe it would have been different, I doubt it though since Hall plays CB and not FS and he'd have been under anyway.

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen Hall over there too. Have always thought Hall catches more crap than he deserves but that's just MHO.

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen Hall over there too. Have always thought Hall catches more crap than he deserves but that's just MHO.

I've always been a Hall hater but he's still our best playmaker in the secondary and it makes no sense to put him away from the obvious play at that point in the game. If you are doubling a receiver then maybe it'd be better if he was playing FS in that situation really. I'm sure our 3rd CB is better than any safety on the roster.

If the Redskins would have had a compitent front office and stability on the coaching staff since Snyder bought the team Champ Bailey and Carlos Rogers would be our starting CB's right now and we wouldn't be on our way to setting a record for most yards given up by a pass defense.

If the Redskins would have had a compitent front office and stability on the coaching staff since Snyder bought the team Champ Bailey and Carlos Rogers would be our starting CB's right now and we wouldn't be on our way to setting a record for most yards given up by a pass defense.

100% false.

Bailey left in no small part because his wife caught him doing extramarital stuff with a DC waitress, and the only way she would stay was if they didn't stay in Washington.

Carlos didn't want to be here.

Niether one of those guys wanted to be here. We can do hypothetical situations all day long. I don't understand why you let Los go though. I was one of his biggest critics in his early years than became one of his biggest fans. Even without the INTs he was still solid.

It's like when you buy a new car. All of a sudden you start seeing that car everywhere on the road because now your mind is looking for it. Honestly, players get interviewed ALL THE TIME. If you actually go on teams' websites, or NFL.com, you'll see that their are tons of interviews from players of each team. Hall gets interviewed before/after games just like any other player. He's one of the captains of our defense. They are going to ask him questions. You all have this idea that he is talking too much when really you are just looking for him to talk so you can complain.

So, do we have reason to complain now?

Dude is a bum. CERTIFIED.

Wait, Redskin fans are actually happy about (their perception of) being right here when being right means something bad for the team? Yeah... honestly, the majority of the vocal fans on ES don't deserve a winning team. Bunch of complaining cry babies. Go off on me, too, cry it out fellas. So tired of it. Enjoy your "venting".

newborn-crying.jpg

Wait, Redskin fans are actually happy about (their perception of) being right here when being right means something bad for the team? Yeah... honestly, the majority of the vocal fans on ES don't deserve a winning team. Bunch of complaining cry babies. Go off on me, too, cry it out fellas. So tired of it. Enjoy your "venting". .....

Wrong player. Wrong thread. Wrong day.

Hail.

Wrong player. Wrong thread. Wrong day.

Hail.

lol, this is me caring.

Wrong poster. Wrong response. Wrong day. :thumbsup:

Wait, didn't you "predict" a blow out or something to that tune this week? Haven't you pretty much done that the majority of the time and actually hit on it this time? Is that why you're annoyed by me calling people out on being happy they were right about something bad for the team? It's ok, GHH, you can bump your "prediction" and say you knew it. You're so smart.

Archived