Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM: D. Hall on Cruz Game Winner

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Forget Hall's personality - he can't cover. He's as bad a starting corner as there is in this league. I wouldn't feel comfortable with him as our 4th corner. He can't cover the slot, he can't play press, he can't even shut down a team's 2nd wide receiver, he doesn't make plays in zone.

He adds nothing to this team and is a weekly detriment.

Thankfully, removing him in the offseason should allow us to find his replacement in free agency with the cap savings we'll collect

Try, as I corrected kleese, NO and Atlanta this year tso.

But nice try.

Hail.

Actually, it was a nice try. You think I actually sit and count your bs? You corrected kleese for saying every time, I said majority. Heck, I even said "pretty much" as a qualifier to that statement. Understand the difference? We've only played 8 games so I wasn't far off. If you want to nit pick I'll start doing the same to your every annoying post lately, don't start man. Leave it alone.

Actually, it was a nice try. You think I actually sit and count your bs? You corrected kleese for saying every time, I said majority. Heck, I even said "pretty much" as a qualifier to that statement. Understand the difference? We've only played 8 games so I wasn't far off. If you want to nit pick I'll start doing the same to your every annoying post lately, don't start man. Leave it alone.

WOOOO. Just hang on there tso.

You respond by attacking me because I question your judgement and timing in slamming people in here on a complete disgrace of a so called Redskin veteran who let every last one of us down yet again today.

And your telling me not to start? Seriously man, either learn to accept peoples understandable reactions when someone does something as disgraceful as that; or just stay away from the boards when you know there's going to be such a justified reaction.

Or you can just carry on getting pissed with me if it suits you better.

Hail.

I'll carry on being pissed with you and every person on this board who simply can't control their emotions after a tough loss and start targeting every single coach and player on this team. It gets annoying, period. It's childish and the image I posted is EXACTLY what everyone is doing. IT IS NOT JUSTIFIED, DAMNIT. We can be mad at Hall, but to brag about being right that he sucks and is a head case after he FRIGGIN GOT SUPLEXED AFTER THE PLAY WAS OVER and flipped out?

Just whatever. You think I care about timing or the response I'm going to get? :ols: I know exactly what childish, immature cry babies are going to do when someone calls them out on their shameful behavior. I welcome it. It proves my point. Like you telling me to "learn to accept peoples understandable reactions when someone does something as disgraceful as that" without even puking all over yourself due to the amount of irony just stuffing your core within that statement. Too many of our fans on this board our disgraceful, and you responding to me in defending them is as well. So sick of everyone during the week saying "this board gets ridiculous when we lose" and all laughing about how outrageous it is only for someone to actually say something about it while it's happening and you have the audacity to take issue with it?

What's the point tso. There's far more eating at you than the boneheads thumping their chests in some asinine 'I was right' cry and we know it. As there always is when it's not all ubber positive.

All you can endeavor to do is turn ES in a 100% homer board to save your annoyed disposition at anything or anyone to the contrary.

Hail.

I will. The game was already lost, and frankly, I'd be pissed off too after the **** the WR did to him.

Doesn't mean he deserves to take off his helmet and act like an *******.

It might be excusable if he'd never done that...but every game you can be sure D-Hall will be up in someones face, acting like an *******.

What's the point tso. There's far more eating at you than the boneheads thumping their chests in some asinine 'I was right' cry and we know it. As there always is when it's not all ubber positive.

All you can endeavor to do is turn ES in a 100% homer board to save your annoyed disposition at anything or anyone to the contrary.

Hail.

lol, awesome. Thanks for letting me know how I feel and what I want. I'll be sure to get in touch with you whenever I need to reflect on myself life coach.

How incredibly ignorant of you. How many players have I criticized in the last month or so? How is that 100% homer? What's even more sad and pathetic is you actually corrected me just now about me saying "pretty much majority of the time" when it was more like 40% of the time... yet you so willingly come back with this incredibly hypocritical response without even batting your eye?

Wow. Just wow.

GHH and TSO...we're about to do without either of you for awhile. Let's not let it get to that over a stinging loss or any other football disagreement---cool? :)

---------- Post added October-28th-2012 at 02:23 PM ----------

I'm sure all of his attitude had everything to do with Hall too.

Yes. There's much more than Hall that's at issue here, and MS has to be feeling where the buck stops.

Personally, I have much less use for "Hall haters" per se (and, generally, most scapegoat or "man-love/man-hate" type posters) then I do annoyance with Hall himself (which is saying a lot).

The most unfortunate thing to me, just as many football people on the team know, he's still, with all his shortcomings, one of our most talented defensive players we have, especially that a) are currently healthy and B) in that particular unit. That really sucks.

GHH and TSO...we're about to do without either of you for awhile. Let's not let it get to that over a stinging loss or any other football disagreement---cool? :)

Cool, sorry you had to say something. I'm out of here for a little anyway, so no need to punish GHH either I won't respond.

*Edit* For the sake of board peace and harmony, I shall cease in enabling you any longer. Apologies for getting into a tawdry spat in the first place.

Accepted and apologies sent back at you. There, now this board is uber positive again, I win. :pfft:

well hell, if it's going to be a bad day, let's just have it all happen at once and get it over with lol.

bad special teams, tons of drops, it's raining, they have those goofy, awful uniforms on, Morris finally got slowed down, and what the hell, Hall got thrown out. ehhhh so what lol. I mean walking down that ref like that is ****ing weak, what are you gonna do, hit him? lol. I mean he's a jackass but hey, cutting him isn't really going to make you feel any better because the secondary would still be bad and likely worse.

And speaking of a day when all bad things are happening at once, and feeling better about it, the Cowboys are thoroughly embarrassing at home right now HAHA. I don't care if it's the Giants doing it, it's awesome.

even if hall is the most talented of players on what is obviously a bottom 3rd defense in the nfl, that is no excuse to keep his cancer persona around

dude is a cancer and you cannot win or even grow with jerks like him

and in the end, how much worse could the secondary/pass defense be without him?

play crawford and deal with the rookie mistakes and talent lag

Hall has been acting like an idiot. Week-in, week-out, he's talking trash after players and tempting the refs to throw their flags. If my lip-reading skills are up to snuff (they probably aren't), the stuff he said to a ref today was inexcusable. To top it off, he isn't that good in coverage. I would say he's an average starting corner at best.

All that being said, I think it would be rather stupid to cut him. Like it or not, he's one of our best players in the secondary (and that says something). You don't cut one of your best players in a struggling unit just because he acts like a child.

I'm not a Hall "hater" or "lover," but I will say that Hall should know better than to react that way. I understand how frustrating these guys must be, especially playing a team that is holding constantly on every play and didn't get one flag the enter game for it, but Hall is a veteran and should behave as such. After what happened in week two with Morgan, this team should know better than to lose their cool on the field.

With that being said, and not that it makes any difference at all, but I am curious to know what the ref was saying to Hall before he took off his helmet and started exploding "F" bombs at him. If that was already reported, I apologize for being late on that one.

Yes. There's much more than Hall that's at issue here, and MS has to be feeling where the buck stops.

Personally, I have much less use for "Hall haters" per se (and, generally, most scapegoat or "man-love/man-hate" type posters) then I do annoyance with Hall himself (which is saying a lot).

The most unfortunate thing to me, just as many football people on the team know, he's still, with all his shortcomings, one of our most talented defensive players we have, especially that a) are currently healthy and B) in that particular unit. That really sucks.

Yep, I completely agree. I'm not saying he's lighting the world on fire either, but he's still one of the best we have like you said. And, IMO, it would be really stupid to just cut him-especially right NOW- like so many people are wanting.

Yep, I completely agree. I'm not saying he's lighting the world on fire either, but he's still one of the best we have like you said. And, IMO, it would be really stupid to just cut him-especially right NOW- like so many people are wanting.

Cutting him would be just cutting our noses off to spite our face. That's just ridiculous. He'll probably have to be here another year given the cap handicap B/S.

But saying he's the/ one of the best we have isn't saying much at all giving the 'competition' back there.

Hail.

Archived