Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM: D. Hall on Cruz Game Winner

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

RT @RVacchianoNYDN: Said Justin Tuck: "DeAngelo Hall is not that smart."

Eli Manning: "I appreciate him giving it to me. I don't think it took a rocket scientist either. A guy was running open and I hit him."

Rivalry renewed.

D-Hall is a **** talker (our Sean Avery) and playmaker. No problem with what he does.

Plus, what he said wasn't even that serious.

Funny, Cruz and Eli think that is disrespectful but had no issue with JPP and Osi talkin smack well in advance of our game about RGIII. **** the Giants. Hypocritical ****es with an owner that is forcing the NFL's hands. I have now reached the point where hatred of the Giants and mouth breather Eli has eclipsed my hate of Vick and the Eagles and rivals that of my hate for the Cowboys.

Funny, Cruz and Eli think that is disrespectful but had no issue with JPP and Osi talkin smack well in advance of our game about RGIII. **** the Giants. Hypocritical ****es with an owner that is forcing the NFL's hands. I have now reached the point where hatred of the Giants and mouth breather Eli has eclipsed my hate of Vick and the Eagles and rivals that of my hate for the Cowboys.

exactly

Tuck, Osi, and JPP talk mad **** all the time

Good, at least one player hates those Giants as much as us fans. I'm sure Hall is speaking for what the entire D is thinking... it was on them and it was just incredibly stupid, but for Eli to say "they've been doing it the whole game and I saw it" like he's so smart along with all the Giants trash talking before the game, I can't believe anyone would have any problem with DHall saying this. Like Hall said, if Eli was such a genius and we were "doing it all game" why wait until your about to lose the game to take it?

Oh well, DHall can say anything and people are going to hate him for it. He had nothing to do with that play either, but the way some of the responses are put it's almost implied he's at fault.

Funny, Cruz and Eli think that is disrespectful but had no issue with JPP and Osi talkin smack well in advance of our game about RGIII. **** the Giants. Hypocritical ****es with an owner that is forcing the NFL's hands.

In fairness, the Giants defense talked smack before the game and after the game heaped praise on RG3. DHall on the other hand has to go out after losing and start trying to take credit away from the Giants. It comes off as being a sore loser.

Did the defense totally blow the coverage and pretty much give them a freebie? Yes, but it's not a very professional way to act by going out and trying to discredit them like they didn't deserve it, because deserve has nothing to do with it. Just say your defense messed up and you need to fix it and move on.

This guy won't stop at nothing to run his mouth, claiming he could have thrown this ball, but he couldn't cover the throw !

2012-2013 Salary $9,800,000 – Base Salary $6,000,000 – Signing Bonus $300,000 – Other Bonuses $3,500,000 – Contract 6 years / $55,000,000 – Signing Bonus 5 years / $1,500,000 – Guaranteed Money $22,500,000 – Last Year of Contract 2014

This guy won't stop at nothing to run his mouth, claiming he could have thrown this ball, but he couldn't cover the throw !

2012-2013 Salary $9,800,000 – Base Salary $6,000,000 – Signing Bonus $300,000 – Other Bonuses $3,500,000 – Contract 6 years / $55,000,000 – Signing Bonus 5 years / $1,500,000 – Guaranteed Money $22,500,000 – Last Year of Contract 2014

Good job blaming Hall for messing up the coverage on the play when he was covering someone else...I guess you missed Cruz blowing by 26 (Wilson) and 41 (Williams) and wanted to blame Hall for something, right?

You want to cut the only player that even comes close to a bright spot in our secondary?

Unless he's playing FS (where I think he could be great), yes.

The fact he's making so much money for so little production (not even getting that many turnovers!) and giving up big plays means he doesn't deserve a roster spot.

You know what his value is? To send a message to everyone else in the secondary.

He's not wrong.

It was probably one of the easiest touchdowns Eli's ever thrown. Madieu's dumbass gift wrapped that TD.

It wasn't rocket scientist. When you see a safety creep down in the box specifically to jump a route you've run a few times and he gets caught flat-footed and you throw that pass, it's like stealing. If Madieu plays his assignment then Cruz probably runs an out route and the clock keeps moving. Instead Madieu tried to play hero and got taken advantage of.

But yeah. D-Hall is right.

The rivalry's on, Giants. See you in 5 weeks.

---------- Post added October-24th-2012 at 02:43 PM ----------

It's amazing, isn't it? People want a shutdown corner. Newsflash folks. They no longer exist.

Not exactly. There's only two; Revis and Champ.

The best anyone else can be is really good. Most corners are decent, and D-Hall has been playing decent, despite all the bullcrap assertions otherwise.

Sums it up for me. If i have to hear how great of a throw Eli made on the final play i might go crazy....

He's not wrong.

It was probably one of the easiest touchdowns Eli's ever thrown. Madieu's dumbass gift wrapped that TD.

It wasn't rocket scientist. When you see a safety creep down in the box specifically to jump a route you've run a few times and he gets caught flat-footed and you throw that pass, it's like stealing. If Madieu plays his assignment then Cruz probably runs an out route and the clock keeps moving. Instead Madieu tried to play hero and got taken advantage of.

But yeah. D-Hall is right.

The rivalry's on, Giants. See you in 5 weeks.

---------- Post added October-24th-2012 at 02:43 PM ----------

Not exactly. There's only two; Revis and Champ.

The best anyone else can be is really good. Most corners are decent, and D-Hall has been playing decent, despite all the bullcrap assertions otherwise.

On MNF, with hopefully a 6-5 record. In a Dec game that matters. With RGIII making his primetime debut. Giants walking into a ****storm....

Archived