Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fred Davis - Out for the Season - Torn Achilles

soljaofjesus

Agreed totally. Paul is an absolute non factor besides on special teams. Cooley would an instant upgrade over his @ss.

Cooley is the tight end version of Fletcher.

He's just done. You guys really need to get over that. Love him to death, and grateful for everything, but when you're done, you're done.

Cooley is the tight end version of Fletcher.

He's just done. You guys really need to get over that. Love him to death, and grateful for everything, but when you're done, you're done.

Didn't you already say the exact same thing in your previous post? We get it. You think Fletcher is done and Cooley is the tight end version of Fletcher.

Huge loss with Davis again. I welcome Cooley back big time! Should they decide to go in a different direction and pick up a 24 (or under) yr old to play TE I would be OK with that as well. I think we actually have a FO worthy of driving this bus (I am giving them a mulligan for the EXTREMELY stupid McNabb trade).

Fletcher is "done" now? Jesus Christ. Shanahan just reported that he has a hamstring injury. Maybe that was bothering him today.

He hasn't been himself all year. It's not an insult; he's just hitting the wall.

Didn't you already say the exact same thing in your previous post? We get it. You think Fletcher is done and Cooley is the tight end version of Fletcher.

Sorry, that post didn't show up for me. Board's not exactly 100% reliable, especially after a game.

It is almost November. Fred Davis will require a year to get back to form. It would not surprise me if it took him until the 2014 season to get back to pre-injury form.

And, he may never be the same. Just a sad sad day for Mr. Fred. Feel real bad for him. He was having a great season and a bright future.

Oh well. This wouldn't be such a loss if our defense wasn't a complete tragedy. I can't say we're as cursed as we have been having RG3, but it is going to suck to see the kid continue to keep us in the game only to have mediocre replacements, aging vets and a non-existent defense give games away for the rest of the year.

Just stay healthy RG3. The future for this team as a whole will hopefully be brighter.

I was very impressed with Paulsen today. And it's not the first time he's shown some decent hands and ability after the catch.

That being said I've always been a big fan of Fred Davis and this news just plain sucks. We just seem terribly bitten by the injury bug this year. From a sports standpoint: we REALLY need Garcon to get healthy quick. From a personal standpoint, I hate to see guys get hurt and I hope Fred can keep his head up and bust his ass in rehab and come back stronger than ever. Good luck Freddy D, as this team progresses into next year, it's gonna need you to come back.

Archived