Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Sir Robert Griffin"

RainSleetSnowHAIL

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/18496/osi-his-name-is-sir-robert-griffin

Osi finally gives our guy the props he deserves.

""His name is Sir," said Umenyiora, who was born in London. "His name is Sir Robert Griffin. That is what I refer to him now."

"I mean, look at what he's done. Look at the way he's performed as a rookie. You don't see players come into the league and perform like that at that stage in their career, so all the respect in the world goes to him and he is a phenomenal football player."

Hope we can keep it up on Sunday! HTTR!!:logo::logo::giantsuck:

Glad he stood by his words earlier in the season. He said he was Bob until he proved otherwise. Well, he proved otherwise. I can respect that.

Exactly how I feel too. The "Bob" nickname aside, Osi was pretty much correct. Griff hadn't done anything in the NFL at the time other than create a great deal of hype. Hype means squat, have to back it up. Well, he has. And then some. Good on Osi for giving him the respect for it.

Seems sarcastic to me. **** Osi.

I agree, sounds like blatant sarcasm to me.

Can't wait til we ****ing crush them this weekend. I was in the dark about what happened this offseason regarding the cap penalty but have done quite a bit of research on it this weak and now fully understand the gravity of the situation.

Hard to believe but I hate the Giants more than the Cowboys now. What remains to be seen is if that sentiment is still alive and well come Week 12.

Archived