Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Sir Robert Griffin"

RainSleetSnowHAIL

If you watch video of the interview, Osi seems sincere. He backtracked week one. It is smart to do it now so you don't have to do it after the game. Look at all the hell Antrel Rolle got last year from running his mouth.

Exactly how I feel too. The "Bob" nickname aside, Osi was pretty much correct. Griff hadn't done anything in the NFL at the time other than create a great deal of hype. Hype means squat, have to back it up. Well, he has. And then some. Good on Osi for giving him the respect for it.

No he wasn't. The whole thing was stupid. I could understand it if it was some other wacky nickname that proclaimed that he was great. Nobody calls him Robert Griffin "The Legend" or "The Greatest QB Ever". It's just the man's initials. It's his name. He uses the "III" to honor his father. People are just too lazy to consistently say (or type) "Robert Griffin III" so people shortened it to RG3.

I understand him backpeddling. Did you watch the dallass game? That DL was gased by Tue beginning of the second qtr. He rotates in and isn't a starter. I think he has a better understanding of the problems RG3 represents come game time. JPP is young and full of himself rightfully. He has given Trent more than a handful every time they've squared off. Just can't wait for this game. A divisional game. I just hope we show up. I mean we all gotta admit that as a team we haven't shown up for national games.

---------- Post added October-19th-2012 at 04:33 PM ----------

Exactly my thinking when I heard it. Screw him, JPP, Rolle, all those trash talking POS. Can't wait for RGIII to dissect them.

Hey, I had forgotten all about Rolle. He talked all that smack after the first game. Them kept yelping before the second game. Afterwards all he could do was shake his head try to blow off the media.

Archived