Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote RG3 the NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Week for Week 6!!! UPDATE: HE WON!

PerryMason

I voted for RGIII but to be honest, Russell Wilson deserves the award this week. Huge upset of the Pats and he was flawless.

How is it that Russell deserves it more? RG3 not only did something that hasn't been done since 1996 but he also led his team to victory over a 4-1 team. Lets not assume that just because they are the Pats, that they are better than their record shows. 'You are what your record says you are'.

I voted for RGIII but to be honest, Russell Wilson deserves the award this week. Huge upset of the Pats and he was flawless.

Watched this game on the big screen, while watching the Skins' "via other means"...Wilson was not flawless and the Patriots' secondary was laughably bad.

Done x10.

...I can't wait for Pro Bowl voting to begin.

Done.

I didn't even think about Pro Bowl, but right now he'd be on the list, IMO. Say so long to Hawaii Vick and Romo sits to pee, you're never going to see it again (at least not for the Pro Bowl).

Done.

I didn't even think about Pro Bowl, but right now he'd be on the list, IMO. Say so long to Hawaii Vick and Romo sits to pee, you're never going to see it again (at least not for the Pro Bowl).

Neither will RG3, or anyone for that matter. Pro Bowl moved out of Hawaii didn't it?

Other than '09, not that I'm aware of. But if it's a ****ty game again this year, we may be saying so long to the Pro Bowl itself.

Ah you're right, my humble apologies. The Pro Bowl is beat city. Football isn't really a game you can slow down and still be entertained by, and there's no hockey shootout contest or basketball slam dunk contest equivalent. All the special events are essentially combine drills. It's not compelling to watch.

Not even close. The Redskins hadn't won a home game in a seasons worth of games and the Seahawks beat everybody at home. Who was surprised about the outcome? Even the Cardinals beat the Pats on the road.

Right now I'd have to go Rodgers, Eli, and Ryan for the Pro Bowl spots ... But I would certainly have RG III next in line.

---------- Post added October-17th-2012 at 06:52 AM ----------

“Forget about being MVP; Forget about being in the Pro Bowl. Those are nice consolation prizes if you don’t get a SUPER BOWL RING,”

Archived