Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote RG3 the NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Week for Week 6!!! UPDATE: HE WON!

PerryMason

As much as I love RG III, I think Russell WIlson truly deserves it this week. Three TDs while completing just under 60% of his passes with a QBR of 91.4 against the Pats is damn impressive. Doesn't mean I'm not voting for RG III, but still...

RG3 had 3 TDs (2 of which were completely him including the second longest TD run by a QB in the Super Bowl era), over 70% completion rate, and won the first home game for the Redskins in a year. Against a 4-1 team. Please. RG3 deserves it just as much if not more.

I'm not taking anything away from RG III. Like the president said, his performance was "remarkable," but we beat the Vikings. Granted, a stellar 4-1 Vikings, but let's be honest, they're not exactly the New England Patriots. Seattle's strength is without question their D, but Sunday, Wilson stepped up, was pretty illusive himself, and made some pretty fantastic throws.

Check him out. He's no RG III, but I really like the guy:

http://youtu.be/n7AAMaDAT4E

As much as I love RG III, I think Russell WIlson truly deserves it this week. Three TDs while completing just under 60% of his passes with a QBR of 91.4 against the Pats is damn impressive. Doesn't mean I'm not voting for RG III, but still...

Meh. The Pats havent been exactly known for their D lately. RG3 did what he did against a much better defense.

Meh. The Pats havent been exactly known for their D lately. RG3 did what he did against a much better defense.

Agreed. Think about it, if he wins (and he probably will), that will be 3 rookie of the week awards in 6 weeks. This guy is taking the league by storm. He is changing the way EVERYONE thinks of the qb position

My vote is between Wison and Griffin. Why I choose Grifin:

- His team won

- His run sealed the game

- His run will be remebered forever when you look back and think about his first season

- Wilson looked flustered at points (i saw the whole game), Rob never did

- Um ... Oh, yeah .. I'm a homer, that finally has a reason to be a homer

HTTR!!!!

Archived