Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Southeast Division Champions Caps Vs. Rangers

ixcuincle

Well it is 3AM and apparently they are still negotiating. They started at 1 PM. Maybe they actually do want a season. Shouldn't this have happened months ago?

Gracelander, I've been following @jessespector @darrendreger among others. They seem to stick to facts instead of "im told the season might be cancelled tomorrow" type crap. I actually feel bad for people covering these meetings. They wait hours upon hours for updates that most of the time are completely worthless.

Time to get to work winning the SE division.

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 08:29 AM ----------

According to several sources I spoke to, KHL players all have out clauses so they can all come on home to the NHL. Especially Ovechkin.

Ovechkin better come back to the NHL. A Caps team without him would really lose a lot of firepower.

He threatened to stay in the KHL, but it sounds like he's probably coming back. He needs that big time money.

He was just posturing when he made those comments. I put no weight into what he said.

Here's another thing...how are players going to look at Hamrlik in the locker room? He had some stinging words against the PA earlier in the lockout and guys like Brouwer pretty much called him out on it. Now, in a few days, they'll be face to face. AWKWARD.

Glad hockey is back!

I'm not a NBA guy either so I had nothing to do every night without hockey. I'm glad that hockey is back. Gives me something to follow at night.

Yeah man it's really sucked not having the NHL games. I will watch some college basketball now and then but I can't stand the NBA so it's been tough with no hockey.

Archived