Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bus Driver Punches Girl in Cleveland, Ohio

CrypticVillain

Compounded further that he's supposedly the adult and she the child.

I don't know this girl's exact age, but she looks older than 18... not sure why everyone keeps calling her a little girl and a child. She very well could be as old as early to mid 20s. The maturity is just lacking.

Not sure how to respond to this. It was a nice punch though, and she obviously thought she could do whatever she wanted without repercussion.

I don't know this girl's exact age, but she looks older than 18... not sure why everyone keeps calling her a little girl and a child. She very well could be as old as early to mid 20s. The maturity is just lacking.

Not sure how to respond to this. It was a nice punch though, and she obviously thought she could do whatever she wanted without repercussion.

Last I read she was 25.

and he was such a weak individual that he just had to bite on that bait and go punch her. I bet he lost his job, probably has a wife and kids to feed.

Next interview- "so how did your last job end?"

Idiot-"I had to punch some ***** in the jaw to keep my cred"

Brilliant.

She spit in his face and punched him in the head while he was driving. You know what he could have reacted better, but I don't blame him one bit. I know if someone did that to me I'd have a hard time holding back.

What pisses me off is how some women feel they can do **** like this (especially to a male) and get away with it just b/c they're a woman and feel there won't be any consequences and repercussions. If you act like a lady, you'll be treated like one. If you act like a barbarian....expect to be treated as such.

---------- Post added October-12th-2012 at 08:55 PM ----------

She spit in his face and punched him in the head while he was driving. You know what he could have reacted better, but I don't blame him one bit. I know if someone did that to me I'd have a hard time holding back.

Couldn't agree with you more.

I wonder if he had anybody reliant on him.

Again, if you can't walk away from a fight and still feel like a man, even the bigger man for doing so, you are the one with a problem.

I've been in the "lets all punch everybody we want" life style and probably been in more fights than most on here and seen some of the worst outcomes from people "doing what's right".

Punching other people is juvenile and if you're punching anybody for any reason other than self perseverance than you're as wrong as this ****ty woman in the video.

Grow up and wage peace at any cost.

She is 25.. She isn't a child.

Look I don't condone just hitting people for no reason, however you have to be cautious of your surroundings. I've lived in not so pleasant places in the inner city and some crazy stuff goes down everyday. I know, I've been in some mix ups of no fault of my own. (Having empty 40 bottles thrown at me by women as I walk down the street, getting jumped and having to run and jump into my car and drive off while a dude hangs on to my hood through the city and much more)

So maybe I feel differently when someone comes at you acting like a fool. I'm going to protect myself. I've seen some crazy ****. It's easy to say otherwise if you've lived in Fairfax, Bethesda, Rockville and the likes. You may have never experienced such things. I know how the real world can be out there

Wow. Being a woman doesn't automatically entitle you to being treated like a lady. She assaulted him. If the assaulter had been a man, would his reaction have been acceptable? Gender has no consideration where assault is concerned. Saying a man is never justified in hitting a woman is in the same class as zero tolerance rules. It completely removes common sense from the equation.

Paul Phoenix would be proud of that uppercut...

Anyways, I'm not so sure how much the act itself, and the way people on the bus reacted to it, says anything about "Where our society is headed," anymore than it is an affirmation of the way society has always been. It's a cruel world. The guy shouldn't have reacted like that, but I'm not going to crucify him for it, nor would I completely excuse her, or try to defend her for acting like a complete wackjob.

Everyone has a breaking point, and not everyone is going to react positively, with maturity, or whatever else you want to call it, when they probably cope with ****heads on a regular basis, and now have to deal with a crazy chick that just hit him, spit on him, etc. To me, it would say more about the person in "Today's society" who thinks that they can just assault people whenever they want to (and I'm sure she has a history of that) and not expect anything in return, more than it would say about the person that retaliates. Not saying it's right (I probably would've stopped the bus, grabbed her, and tossed her off and called the cops), but not everyone is going to do what's right, or play nice. If I went out and just slugged some random person out in public, I'd be expecting anything and everything. You make your bed, you sleep in it.

And it's not a popular thing to say, but not all man/woman violence scenarios fall under the same umbrella. They just don't. No man should ever hit a woman, in a vacuum. Unfortunately, there's too much black & white in what can occasionally be a very murky situation. A lot of people (myself included) can very easily picture some fragile woman that just got beat to a pulp by her husband for simply demanding that he do something as simple as take out the trash.

Cut and dry punk situations like that (and similar ones) are no brainers. However, there are quite a number of women (and I'm sure it's already been said) that could easily beat an average joe's ass, no problem (and I know one like that), so if you still want to use that line of thinking, I'm a brick wall, but if you want to discuss how a man should react to a woman like that, who initiates violence, determining what kind of method he should use to get her the hell off/away from him, like blocking, grabbing and shoving back, instead of a Burning Fist Uppercut that would take roughly 60% XP from your health bar, I'm all ears. She ought to try MMA though, as she probably should've been knocked out cold.

Punching people is wrong. More punching, doesn't make it better.

I dislike violence and I think it is an impractical and unethical solution to problem solving. That said, we have to deal with reality. In an ideal world I would agree with you. But what do you do in this world when it happens?

I dislike violence and I think it is an impractical and unethical solution to problem solving. That said, we have to deal with reality. In an ideal world I would agree with you. But what do you do in this world when it happens?

Walk away. This guy should have called a supervisor and the police. I'm sure he had a radio he could have picked up and asked for immediate assistance. Now, he'll probably be unemployed and get sued, possibly even the bus company will get sued.

You should walk away from an altercation. You should walk away when someone tries to challenge you to a fight. Not in my right mind would I tell someone to simply "Walk away" once someone puts their hands on you. That makes absolutely no sense (putting it mildly). You have every right to defend yourself once it comes to that. Now, like I said, "Defending yourself" doesn't necessarily mean hitting. You can block their blows, or remove them physically to where they are no longer harmful to you, but if you absolutely have to land a blow to keep them away from you, so be it. If I ever have children, I would teach them exactly that.

It is (or should be ) universally understood that you do not put your hands on another person. Ever. And if you do (whether you started the altercation or not) you should expect something in return. Simply walking away from someone who is willing to attack you face to face does not mean that they won't do it when your back is turned.

The bus drivers first mistake was arguing back with the customer I am pretty sure she started it, but he retaliated back with words. Like that was going to make the situation better.

In the other video, he did tell her to get back behind the yellow lline. That was the right thing to do. There is a sign in front of the bus. There is also a sign that reads something like, "don't" talk to the bus driver while I am driving", or something like that. Right then and there was when the bus should have stopped. I know that is how it is supposed to be handled around here, I would expect that every driver has the right to stop the bus if those rules are broken.

Anyway, my whole deal is that he used too much force. Then again, I don't know if I can say that because after that TS ("Transit-Shoryuken" ..... :D) she kept on coming back for more.

But still, the man said she was going to jail. He obviously had enough sense to say that. So why did he continue and hit her with the TS?

Archived