Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bus Driver Punches Girl in Cleveland, Ohio

CrypticVillain

It's funny how many times my view has changed on the story when the facts kept coming out.

At first I was pissed at both, but really mad ate the dude because the dude hit a little girl.

When I found out she wasn't a little girl, I was pissed at both, but pissed at the dude because he used too much force on the lady.

When I found out she spit on him, I was still pissed at both, but now I am pissed more at the lady because she is the one costing all of this mess. But still mad at the dude for using too much force...

Now the lady was didn't pay and was drunk :ols: The dude still used too much force, but with her being drunk, can I really blame him for attacking her the way he did. If he knew she was drunk, he was probably thinking she was going to attack her again. So he did what he had to do.

I can't fault him anymore for not doing what I would have done. Again, he could have did it better, but with all of this information that has came out, I don't think the driver should get fired.

:2cents:

Edit the title and make it a poll.

Would you knock this ***** the **** out?

Judging from the answers in the thread, it'd be 98% yes, they'd punch that woman.

:rotflmao:

The possibilities are endless with this. :rotflmao:

I'm still waiting for a 'Whoopsie!" one, or someone superimposing their heads onto two fighters in MKIII, right before one gets uppercut through the ceiling. I would probbaly have to go the ER from laughing so hard.

That one was so funny b/c I LOVED Streets of Rage growing up. lol check this out.

SHORYOKENNN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qxbhW4_DG8 << NSFW language

Tiger Uppercut!!!

Archived