Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bus Driver Punches Girl in Cleveland, Ohio

CrypticVillain

I want to thank the men on this thread who stand up for decency and doing the right thing.

The rest of you who think that any person has the right to beat down another person, especially one younger than themselves, needs to grow up and evolve. That attitude is very juvenile.

This violent attitude is one of the reasons why wars are started/fought. The other is believing that one has the right to take something that doesn't belong to them by force. Oh, and that religious intolerance thing, that is also a cause of war or at least an excuse to start/fight one.

And WTF is "acting like a lady" except code for sitting there quietly, keeping her legs close together while wearing a nice skirt, and all those other demure things?

There is a code for acting correctly in public that applies to everyone, not just females. She violated the code. The bus driver must have received training on how to handle such a situation, why didn't he do as trained, whatever that was? I'm sure it wasn't to beat, choke and throw a paying passenger off of his bus.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Isn't that we are all taught?

Yeah, because one hit deserves another, right? I mean, that girl made him lose it, man, it's all her fault! Women shouldn't hit men and not expect to get ten times the beat down, right? Yeah, she got what she deserved alright!

The bus driver was sitting in his seat doing his job. This woman was verbally berating him and punched him in the head and would not leave him alone. He defended himself. I don't know why you have to try to turn this into an anti-women tirade. I never said it's okay to hit a woman just because you're angry. I say that you have a right to defend yourself from a violent assault, no matter what the gender.

So you think it's okay for her to violently assault him and and refuse to leave him alone? Or do you think women shouldn't ever be hit? If it was a boy that got hit, would that be okay? Don't reply to my post mocking me and making it seem like I'm the bigot.

Maybe she shouldn't have assaulted him, then.

You're right she shouldn't have. So what? More violence is not the answer. Hitting somebody is the last thing you should ever do. Hitting a 15 year old girl, definitely the last thing you should do.

Guy should have gotten off the bus and waited for a cop. He slowly got up, walked to her and then jacked her the **** up. Lifted her off her feet with that punch.

If you think that was the right thing to do, that's ****ing sad.

I'd say the lack of compassion in our society is a problem, not the illegal nature of being able to throttle little girls.

He shouldn't have hit her. No matter what she was doing or how much of a clown she was acting, you just can't hit a girl/women like that. Just can't. Those are the rules man. That being said, the lack of respect teenagers (boys and girls) have now is ridiculous. Maybe I'm just getting old and notice it more now but I don't ever remember talking back to adults the way these kids do now. There was always a level of respect that was there but that doesn't exist now.

The bus driver was sitting in his seat doing his job. This woman was verbally berating him and punched him in the head and would not leave him alone. He defended himself. I don't know why you have to try to turn this into an anti-women tirade. I never said it's okay to hit a woman just because you're angry. I say that you have a right to defend yourself from a violent assault, no matter what the gender.

So you think it's okay for her to violently assault him and and refuse to leave him alone? Or do you think women shouldn't ever be hit? If it was a boy that got hit, would that be okay? Don't reply to my post mocking me and making it seem like I'm the bigot.

She didn't have to make it seem like anything Steve. You've done a darn fine job of that again all be your lonesome.

Nobody's condoning the girl one bit. And no, it wouldn't be OK for a darn public servant to retaliate with violence against anyone shy of him being in danger. But he wasn't, which also makes a complete mockery of the 'right to defend yourself' line. He got up, came after her, and punched not only a female, but a child when he was the adult. Then proceeded to drag her off his bus.

If you can't see what's inherently wrong with that, regardless of the provocation leading upto; then I seriously feel sorry for your view on life.

Hail.

I don't have to make you seem like a bigot. You are doing fine all by yourself with your own words.

You're right she shouldn't have. So what? More violence is not the answer. Hitting somebody is the last thing you should ever do..

I'll disagree here, I'm a fan of disproportionate response on the right target....just not on a female

in such cases using the minimum force needed is in your best interests

You're right she shouldn't have. So what? More violence is not the answer. Hitting somebody is the last thing you should ever do. Hitting a 15 year old girl, definitely the last thing you should do.

Guy should have gotten off the bus and waited for a cop. He slowly got up, walked to her and then jacked her the **** up. Lifted her off her feet with that punch.

If you think that was the right thing to do, that's ****ing sad.

I'd say the lack of compassion in our society is a problem, not the illegal nature of being able to throttle little girls.

There is a problem with lack of compassion in this country, but forgive me for not having compassion for someone who punches a bus driver in the face and then gets hit back. You know what, maybe I could see your point if it was an 8 year old, but I know plenty of girls her age that grew up in a rough area and can kick a dudes ass. She tried to violently assault him and he defended himself. She isn't some little helpless being, she knew what she was doing.

Both individuals needs to be punished, but the man should get punished more just because he is A MAN!!! and he was the adult. Yes I understand she did deserve it, but you gotta think before you act.

Before anything else I can't disagree more with the notion of punishing a male more strongly because "he is a man". Laws are should be applied equally.

I think he reacted too violently but I am not sure that I'd agree with him facing any sort of legal punishment unless he started the entire incident. I'd rather not have the law second guessing the reaction of assault victims outside of extremely special circumstances, like shooting a person that had attacked you in the back as they ran away. She clearly attacks him and he loses his cool, hits her and then attempts to throw her off the bus. It's easy to say he should have done x and not y having not just been attacked by someone.

That behavior between the two of them doesn't surprise me in the least....

And everyone on the bus had no problems being entertained by her tired act of disrespect towards the bus driver. Even the girl hitting him. But as soon as he's been pushed past his limits and he retaliates, "oh you can't do that! she's a girl!!!"

I hope both of em go to jail. Losers.

A little girl? Little girls don't punch bus drivers in the head.

Yeah they do, they are little girls.

What I forgot to mention is that she did put innocent lives in danger because I think she hit him while he was driving. You could see the bus swerve a little. But after she hit him the dude walked up to her and upped her. Then threw her off the bus. She got back on and he choked her out...... HE CHOKED HER OUT!!! Come on man, none of that. None of that......

There is a problem with lack of compassion in this country, but forgive me for not having compassion for someone who punches a bus driver in the face and then gets hit back. You know what, maybe I could see your point if it was an 8 year old, but I know plenty of girls her age that grew up in a rough area and can kick a dudes ass. She tried to violently assault him and he defended himself. She isn't some little helpless being, she knew what she was doing.

Defended himself? He got up, turned and walked to her, before winding up and jacking her. There was no defense.

He should have stopped the bus, called a cop and walked outside.

I'd like to know what the bus company policy is on this.

If you can't walk away from a fight, even after being punched, there is something wrong with you and your sense of pride.

Yeah they do, they are little girls.

What I forgot to mention is that she did put innocent lives in danger because I think she hit him while he was driving. You could see the bus swerve a little. But after she hit him the dude walked up to her and upped her. Then threw her off the bus. She got back on and he choked her out...... HE CHOKED HER OUT!!! Come on man, none of that. None of that......

Im surprised it took someone this long to mention this, she put that entire bus in danger. What if he had crashed and hurt/killed another driver or pedestrian or the other people on the bus.

This won't have any effect on anyone. Why should it, I'm only a faceless poster on an internet message board who's chances are will never meet the vast majority of you. If any at all.

But FWIW, I'm as utterly disgusted by some of the POV being expressed here as I am about either of the protagonists in the OP video.

This certainly is an eye opener to how people really think.

Hail.

Before anything else I can't disagree more with the notion of punishing a male more strongly because "he is a man". Laws are should be applied equally.

I think he reacted too violently but I am not sure that I'd agree with him facing any sort of legal punishment unless he started the entire incident. I'd rather not have the law second guessing the reaction of assault victims outside of extremely special circumstances, like shooting a person that had attacked you in the back as they ran away. She clearly attacks him and he loses his cool, hits her and then attempts to throw her off the bus. It's easy to say he should have done x and not y having not just been attacked by someone.

I am not saying he should go to jail. I just wouldn't be mad if they suspended him for a month or two w/pay. And the little girl should be put on a lifetime ban from riding public transit.

It's not that he was a man, but he is an adult. I been on the train when them little bammas were disrespectful to me and other people. One even pushed my head from the back. I am 6' 6" and I like to eat ;) How would I look punching on a 15 year old girl? :ols: Come on y'all

are we 100% sure she is 15...let alone a minor?

Has that been confirmed?

Yeah, heard it on an Ohio news station. Besides, I can tell by her demeanor that she wasn't older.

People are acting like this was some 15 year old little girl when they don't even know her age. Like I said, this isn't some little daisy who can't defend herself, and this girl is older than 15 I guarantee you. I know plenty of girls her age from the city that fight guys all the time. She knew what she was doing and she punched him in the head. You are calling me a bigot for saying that a girl what she deserved because she hit a bus driver. I don't care if the bus driver was a woman a man a tranny or whatever, that woman violently assaulted him and he responded in the heat of the moment. Am I saying his reaction was perfect? No way, if it was me I would have pushed her away, stopped the bus and called the cops. I don't see how any of what I'm saying is bigoted. You turn everything into a womens issue.

Archived