Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Falcons (Final)

E-Dog Night

RG3 lost the game for his teammates today and he know it. Hopefully he learns from this.

Wow man, that's probably the most idiotic post that I've ever seen. That takes some skill, congrats.

He was sliding. If you can't see that, then you need to move closer to the television.

Same story for the Skins ---

Play great for part of the game. Take the lead. Give up the lead. Collapse down the stretch and ultimately lose.

The way it happened today was different but the end result was the exact same. 8 straight home losses or one full season's worth and people wonder why the crowd can seem lifeless at times.

Horrible loss, this one hurt to watch. There was no real flow to this offense. I've lauded Kyle weeks before, but this week our offense just couldn't get it going. Garcon is a POS for his drops and CUNDIFF IS A NIGHTMARE. He should have never been signed, someone needs to needle Shanahan to answer why the **** he thought this bum would be a good idea. Very bad move by him.

Defense played as well as it could and scored again. I don't think we will ever seen all aspects of the game clicking at once. This team feels cursed. Whatever...time to start watching the games w/o expectations

He. Was. Sliding. When. He. Got. Hurt.

Are people blind. It was an illegal hit in the first place that should have been flagged.

Really tempted to make a thread so that people will stop repeating bull**** about how he needed to slide.

That's like saying that Cundiff needed to miss a field goal. He did. They're both clear as day.

These games always make me hope that we can pull something off and shock the NFL. Every single time we get so close and fail. Now not only do we fail but our franchise QB got blown up and taken out of the game. Which makes this even more disappointing.

I'm more furious with our goofy kicker than anyone else on this team. How in the world does someone considered a professional suck so bad? He gets payed very very good money and is incapable of completing his task. Heck, I know high school kickers that are money from that range.

I'm concerned that RG3 didn't come back and at least hang out on the sidelines. Is that normal for him to stay back in the locker room?

Yah, seriously. This is a 6 win Team.

Well at least we'll get a high draft pick. Oh wait.

Eh, we can spend some money in FA and land some good players. Wait.

Let the parade of suck continue.

Couldn't say it any better. RG3 makes them fun to watch...but playoff-caliber team? I don't see it in the near future

He. Was. Sliding. When. He. Got. Hurt.

Are people blind. It was an illegal hit in the first place that should have been flagged.

I agree...don't see how the commentators could say it was legal. To me looked lie he was sliding and got a shoulder to the head

RG3 lost the game for his teammates today and he know it. Hopefully he learns from this.

How do you figure? He is a football player who tried to get his team in the best position. He was going down, and got hit in the head. Not his fault.

Archived