Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Falcons (Final)

E-Dog Night

Yeah, I had completely forgotten about that idiotic play call. Makes a lot of sense to not throw it into the end zone when you're in range...

Seriously, forget that we have two runners with four rushing touchdowns. Definitely throw it so that RGIII can get his head knocked off.

:whoknows:

I'm sorry. Relax brother. I know and stated that he slid. But he did so a bit late. Mobile qb's seem to get less flags than pure pocket passers like Brady. The defense is gunning for him. Was it close to being illegal, yeah, I'll admit that. But he did have the option of throwing the ball away as he was outside the pocket. And thus saving his body. Could of went out of bounds. Could have slid a lil sooner when he saw there was no place to go. It was just a bad decision by a rookie.

Not your fault. Just pissed.

It's like that tackle last week, when RG3 tucked the ball on the option and was running upfield, when the defensive player locked arms round his legs, picked him up, and drove him back down on his ass.

A flag was thrown, and it was bullcrap. That was a textbook tackle on a ballcarrier.

Seriously, forget that we have two runners with four rushing touchdowns. Definitely throw it so that RGIII can get his head knocked off.

:whoknows:

That's not the point I'm making, they obviously do well running the ball, but taking one shot to the end zone when you're inside the red zone is what 90% of teams do. Just bc they lost and you're pissed doesnt mean you get the right to talk down to everyone on here.

And Haslett's inability to call any new rush that allowed Ryan to sit back and play 7 on 7 had nothing to do with this right? Maybe had we had a decent defensive coordinator RG3 wouldn't have to feel like he has to do it all..........The Panthers can get 8 sacks we can't get none that alone tells me everything I need to know that Daniel Snyder should be down there giving Hasbeen his walking papers himself....

Calm down homie, half of Carolina's sacks were from Charles Johnson alone who mismatched well against the ATL Tackle.

Glad to hear Shanny not excusing another Cundiff miss.. Least he said they're not sure what they'll do.. Lots better then "He's fine, he just had a bad kick" or some nonsense again.. Cut some fat!! Im also just about as nervous watching Banks return "balls" as I am with Cundiff lining up for a chip shot.. Might be time to think about opening up that roster slot as well..

I believe I read on here this week that this officiating crew would lean away from the Skins on calls. Guess they were right.

Even with all the missed calls, the Skins still were in the game for most of it. When will the team finally break that wall and win close games on the regular?

Don't know about you but when you LOSE the defense didn't play well. The Panthers got 8 sacks. We couldn't get but one because Jim Haslett has NO ABILITY to create blitz packages. He needs to be FIRED IMMEDIATELY PERIOD.

So if you lose 2-0 when the offense gives up a safety the defense did not play well?

Obviously thats an extreme example but the defense was not the reason we lost today. Sacks are not the only stat that matters - and just to be pedantic we did get one sack.

Wow. A lot of dumbasses in this thread who think that it's okay to taunt other members.

You guys can, and I'm not speaking to anyone in particular, go join Cundiff in the GTFO Club.

Agreed. Have class and everyone has an opinion if you don't like it fine, but conduct yourself correctly.

So if you lose 2-0 when the offense gives up a safety the defense did not play well?

Obviously thats an extreme example but the defense was not the reason we lost today. Sacks are not the only stat that matters - and just to be pedantic we did get one sack.

Again it depends on what you prefer. The fact is our defense has stunk Haslett hasn't created any new blitzes and Matt Ryan just like Sam Bradford played 7 on 7 all because our DC sucks. It's obvious.......

Again it depends on what you prefer. The fact is our defense has stunk Haslett hasn't created any new blitzes and Matt Ryan just like Sam Bradford played 7 on 7 all because our DC sucks. It's obvious.......

Im not defending Haslett - I would agree we need better coaching on that side of the ball. Just saying that the defense played a good game today and its the not the week to be venting about Haslett,

I just updated the OP, but I wanted to say again that it was a pleasure and a privileged to help being a different perspective to everyone here, and I hope you got something out of this thread. We all wish the outcome could have been different but I saw a ton of fight in this team and I like where we are headed.

Hail.

It amazes me how people still continue to see the glass half full. So many on here talking about seeing a ton of fight in this team....Hell I saw a ton of fight in Spurrier's teams as well as Zorn's teams. Where did it get us??? Until this team fires Danny Smith Billy Cundiff Jim Haslett and Kyle Shannahan this team won't progress to where it needs to be.........

Archived