Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Falcons (Final)

E-Dog Night

...2 picks, but no way would I want Grossman in there!

Why? A guy who knows the offense and has years of pro experience? Worst that could happen is his performance equals Cousins'. Cousins had NO CHANCE thrown out there today. You could tell that when the defense didn't screw up, he was slow and lost mentally.

Grossman should be the backup.

Yah, seriously. This is a 6 win Team.

Well at least we'll get a high draft pick. Oh wait.

Eh, we can spend some money in FA and land some good players. Wait.

Let the parade of suck continue.

I thought you were one of the guys that kept level headed and wasn't prone to sky is falling comments? :silly:

At least this loss doesn't hurt.

True They didn't get lucky.. they deserve the win... but we also lost our starting QB today. Id say if we had a real kicker and didn't lose our starting QB this was a game we could have won. I don't believe we are way behind the Falcons as you suggest.

I agree. But we have to start finding ways to win. The talent (or lack thereof) means nothing if they just cannot figure it out on the field.

It's never ending suck. Every bit of hope comes with a pound of flesh. Teams have 1 season turnarounds all the time. Not the skins. We're in year 1 of a perpetual 5 year building process.

I refuse to believe you're acting like this much of a pansy about losing to a great team by a TD in week 5. So then you must be making fun of people who really do feel this way? Justify my faith, zoony.

Proud of the effort on defense. Kirk gave us a big play, but couldn't finish it... it's ok he got some experience. Team grew a bit today, I'm not going to cry and whine about it, though it stinks we had those two INTs to finish the game.

It's never ending suck. Every bit of hope comes with a pound of flesh. Teams have 1 season turnarounds all the time. Not the skins. We're in year 1 of a perpetual 5 year building process.

Shh. Criticism of the team is not allowed on these boards or you're told you're pathetic and not a real fan...

Archived