Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Falcons (Final)

E-Dog Night

How do you figure? He is a football player who tried to get his team in the best position. He was going down, and got hit in the head. Not his fault.

You can figure because he had time to run out of bounds!!! Some plays aren't there to be made. That play was over. He could be out next week over one freaking yard!!!! And it wasn't even for a first down or touchdown yard. RGIII didn't lose the game for his teammates. But he sure didn't make a good decision on that play and it cost him and the team today and maybe next week.

This is getting out of hand. Griffin was sliding when he was hit. Griffin should have thrown the ball away since nothing was open.

Yeah, I'm getting tired of the sliding crap. There was no way he was going to get into the endzone. He should have launched it out of the back of the endzone since he was outside of the pocket. He and the team paid the price for it. Our secondary wasn't great but I have a big problem with the pass rush. Ryan was barely touched. Dude had enough time to go through all of his reads twice each play. No secondary can stand up to that.

You can figure because he had time to run out of bounds!!! Some plays aren't there to be made. That play was over. He could be out next week over one freaking yard!!!! And it wasn't even for a first down or touchdown yard. RGIII didn't lose the game for his teammates. But he sure didn't make a good decision on that play and it cost him and the team today and maybe next week.

Dude.

He was sliding.

Stop repeating bull****.

He did slide.

This is really getting ****ing annoying.

Your right he slid - but late. In that situation he was not getting in the end zone running anyway if there was no one open he needs to just throw the ball into the stand behind the endzone in that situation.

So can someone please explain to me why Haslett hasn't been fired yet? The Panthers can get 8 sacks and we can't get any? Sorry your not going to tell me the Panthers defense is better than ours. Haslett needs to be FIRED RIGHT NOW HE SUCKS!!

Not a fan of Haslett but the defense played very well today with a good game plan. This is not the week to shout fire Haslett.

And Haslett's inability to call any new rush that allowed Ryan to sit back and play 7 on 7 had nothing to do with this right? Maybe had we had a decent defensive coordinator RG3 wouldn't have to feel like he has to do it all..........The Panthers can get 8 sacks we can't get none that alone tells me everything I need to know that Daniel Snyder should be down there giving Hasbeen his walking papers himself....

He did slide.

This is really getting ****ing annoying.

I'm sorry. Relax brother. I know and stated that he slid. But he did so a bit late. Mobile qb's seem to get less flags than pure pocket passers like Brady. The defense is gunning for him. Was it close to being illegal, yeah, I'll admit that. But he did have the option of throwing the ball away as he was outside the pocket. And thus saving his body. Could of went out of bounds. Could have slid a lil sooner when he saw there was no place to go. It was just a bad decision by a rookie.

The slide has to clearly come before the defensive players have committed to creaming him as a ball carrier, and it didn't.

The fact that his feet were in front of his head at impact has f*** all to do with it being a proper slide and downing of the ball in the NFL.

The slide has to clearly come before the defensive players have committed to creaming him as a ball carrier, and it didn't.

The fact that his feet were in front of his head at impact has f*** all to do with it being a proper slide and downing of the ball in the NFL.

Yeah, that's bull****.

He was sliding before that hit that will cost him $50K.

Not a fan of Haslett but the defense played very well today with a good game plan. This is not the week to shout fire Haslett.

Don't know about you but when you LOSE the defense didn't play well. The Panthers got 8 sacks. We couldn't get but one because Jim Haslett has NO ABILITY to create blitz packages. He needs to be FIRED IMMEDIATELY PERIOD.

Archived