Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day thread, Shred the Colts, Bob vs. Andy pt. 1

E-Dog Night

I guess theyre wearing white today, and to answer someones question it was a game against baltimore about 4 years ago that got stopped cause of lightning. I was at that game. I'd be pissd if it happens tonight.

yep, a preseason game in the 07-08 season. it was a preseason game, saturday night against the ravens. the electricity went out at the stadium cause of lightning, so both teams went to their locker rooms for the next hour plus, and the fans had to go to a covered area at the stadium. after more than an hour, the game finally started, but then the game ended for good a bit after the 3rd quarter started. the good part was we had just gotten a touchdown to get on top of the ravens, 13-7. so we won when the game got called off.

I hope we get an offensive rythm going, and RG III gets to experience multiple redzone situations....I also hope NO ONE on either side gets hurt...I dont care about a pre season W I wanna see improvement from start of Preseason until now.

Bah, again, Indy Announcers on Preseason Live on NFL.com

I hoped once it was a home game they'd have Skins announcers. Not sure how they choose who to show if its not based on the home team.

The game on NFL network has the Skins announcers

Archived