Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Nationals and Orioles make the playoffs?... (poll)

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Being that I played baseball my entire life....I love the Skins, but a regular season game for them doesn't compare to a deep playoff baseball run. I'm watching the Nats. On the flipside, if it's the Orioles, I watch the Skins and check in occasionally to make sure the Orioles are losing.

Alright guys it's either Redskins super bowl or O's/Nationals world series game 7; which are you watching...

Considering they're on completely different times of the year that's a pointless question.

There is a pretty good chance though that the Nats will have a home playoff game the same day as a Skins home game. The times would be different though as playoff games are generally on during primetime while the Skins game would start at 1 or 4, but still I wonder what game most people would choose to watch. I'd take the Nats playoff game because playoffs > regular season.

Being that I played baseball my entire life....I love the Skins, but a regular season game for them doesn't compare to a deep playoff baseball run. I'm watching the Nats. On the flipside, if it's the Orioles, I watch the Skins and check in occasionally to make sure the Orioles are losing.

Perfect description on what I will do.

On the flipside, if it's the Orioles, I watch the Skins and check in occasionally to make sure the Orioles are losing.

THIS!!!!! :ols:

Seriously thoug, I love the Nats, but we all know the Skins are king in this town. With that being said, if the Skins were playing the same time as the Nats, I will probably have to find a way to bring a second TV from out my room and the box so I wouldn't miss either.

"Depends on who and how the Redskins are playing"

If the Redskins are getting blown out, you better believe most of the time I will be watching the Nationals

Can we keep this stuff out of the thread. We get it.

Can we keep this stuff out of the thread. We get it.

Actually, believe it or not, I'm not trying to go the G.A.C.O.L.B. route on this one though I mostly support his point of view. The title of the thread makes it sound like one or the other, but it is distinctly different for me depending on the team. That wasn't a throwaway job, I really would check in to actively root against them. In one scenario, the baseball team (Nats) has priority. In the other, the Skins have priority. That's all it was.

You forgot the "/Ravens". I mean if you're going to include O's fans, include their city's football team too.

Good question though. I'd definitely be Nats playoffs game dominant but the Skins would be on between innings, no doubt.

This is a Redskins board, the question is about Redskins vs. people's favorite baseball team, which happens to be either the O's or Nats. Ravens have nothing to do with it because this is not a Ravens board.

A lot of Redskins fans are Orioles fans. Once upon a time most baseball fans in the area were Orioles fans because there was no other local baseball team. Nowadays there is a DC team and a segment of Nats fans abandoned the Orioles and root against them now even though the two don't play in the same conference so it makes no sense. Some would even say turning your back on a team you grew up rooting for so needlessly basically to root for the new team and abandon the old team while they weren't doing well is what a bandwagon fan would do.

Archived