Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Nationals and Orioles make the playoffs?... (poll)

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't understand why people can't figure this out.

A bunch of us stayed O's fans because they are the only team we've rooted for. Yes we know the Nationals came to town, but we stayed loyal to the O's

Just like a bunch of people became O's fans because the Nats are DC's team and closer to where they live. No problem there.

But why the constant bashing in anything thread on here that mentions the O's? Especially since some of you were O's fans at one point. Yes, we get you hate Angelos, so do we. But don't bash us because we stayed loyal to our team and we won't bash you for jumping ship.

Being that I played baseball my entire life....I love the Skins, but a regular season game for them doesn't compare to a deep playoff baseball run. I'm watching the Nats. On the flipside, if it's the Orioles, I watch the Skins and check in occasionally to make sure the Orioles are losing.

+1

This is exactly what I will be doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Playoff game tickets > watching Redskins game on TV.

If the Nats and O's find a way to meet in the World Series, it will divide this area in a way we have never seen. :ols:

Riots will ensue, regardless of who wins. Neighbor against neighbor. Co-workers getting into random fights throughout the day.

WHY CAN'T I BE IN THE D.C. AREA FOR ALL THIS?! :(

I was just thinking about this very question myself. I've literally never had to worry about whether to focus on the Skins or a Nats playoff game. Of course I can DVR, but I'd prefer to be glued to a Skins game or glued to a Nats playoff game-- not having to flip back and forth. It's a good problem to have, though. :)

Hopefully there will be minimal overlap!

I'll be focusing on both.

If it really came down to it, I'd pick a Nats playoff game over a regular season Skins game, but come on, it's not hard to find somewhere to go where you can watch both. I'm wayyy excited about the Nats in the playoffs, but with football it's definitely a close call. I'd find somewhere to go where I could watch both. Playoffs are so much more important than regular season, but I can't ignore any Skins games.

If offered tickets though, I would 100% go to the Nats playoff game.

Archived